Its kind of my job to give answers
Answered Nov 27, 2018
Normal aging process is best defined as the time when changes begin to occur in the body as a result of increase in age.
The most common signs of aging are:
1. Thinning of hair and gradual change in the color of hair to gray.
2. Thinking of the skin, the skin becomes less elastic and it begins to sag. Lines and wrinkles begin to show up.
3. Bone break more easily. Joints become stiff.
4. Increase susceptibility to infections.
5. Slow down of functions of bodily organs.
Forgot your password?