What kind of conclusion can you draw from the information depicted in - ProProfs Discuss
Topics
Products
Follow Us:

What kind of conclusion can you draw from the information depicted in the graph below?





A. The likeliness that the project will finish exactly at the date marked with ―Deadline‖ is 80%.
B. The likeliness that the project team will exceed the date marked with ―Deadline‖ is at 80%.
C. If the project team will meet the deadline, project costs will be 80% of the budgeted costs.
D. The likeliness that the project team will meet the deadline or will finish earlier is at 80%.

This question is part of PMP Sample Exam (200 questions)
Asked by Rushtonmd, Last updated: Apr 02, 2020

+ Answer
Request

2 Answers

H. Martin

H. Martin, Content Writer, Charlotte

Answered Jun 28, 2018

The graph shows that the possibility that the group will have the ability to reach the deadline is at 80%. This is a very big chance but it should not be disregarded because there is still a 20% chance that something will go wrong. This is not something that sales team would like to take. A lot of people would like to finish their projects on time but because of different circumstances, they may fail.

For example, a person has a good chance of finishing his task but because other tasks were given to him, he has to set aside different time for these different tasks at hand. He can improve the possibility of submitting the project through proper time management.

 

John Smith

John Smith

Answered Jun 02, 2017

The likeliness that the project team will meet the deadline or will finish earlier is at 80%.
 

Search for Google images
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer
Search for Google images
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer
Search for Google images
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer

Email Sent
We have sent an email to your address "" with instructions to reset your password.