What twill be the the distance between Fpz and Oz is the measured - ProProfs Discuss
Topics
Products
Follow Us:

What twill be the the distance between Fpz and Oz is the measured circumference is 58cm?



A. 29cm
B. 27cm
C. 18cm
D. 35cm

This question is part of International 10-20 Quiz
Asked by Coulter, Last updated: Feb 27, 2020

+ Answer
Request

2 Answers

John Adney

John Adney

Answered Nov 09, 2017

Would someone elaborate please and thank you.

NEED HELP PLEASE

 1

Nam

I love sleep medicine.

Nam

Replied on Feb 27, 2020

The total circumference is 58 cm. 25% is Fpz to T3 & another 25% is from T3 to Oz. In total for that measure, it is 50% to get from Fpz to Oz. 50% of 58 cm is 29 cm.

John Smith

John Smith

Answered Dec 01, 2016

29cm
 

Search for Google images
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer
Search for Google images
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer
Search for Google images
Select a recommended image
Upload from your computer

Email Sent
We have sent an email to your address "" with instructions to reset your password.