The main advantages of using Airbnb for budget conscious-tourists and business travelers are that they receive decent prices and a comfortable atmosphere. The primary disadvantages are that the accommodations may not be quite as described and the hosts may not be responsive to guests’ requests. The pros for the hosts include a chance to make money and the cons include a risk that their homes will be damaged, either unintentionally or purposely, and items may also be stolen.
It is also quite a bit of work to maintain and clean the property. Other good aspects of Airbnb’s services in general are that they are friendly and easy to work with and at least in some countries, there are some guarantees for both hosts and guests.
AirBnB is a website that allows you to host guests or be a guest to people around the world. Like anyservice it has its pros and cons :
1. You get to experience other cultures first-handed.
2. It's pocket-friendly as it costs less than hotel rooms.
3. If you're a host then you get to earn some easy money by lending a room of your house.
1. Both parties might find their luggage missing although AirBnb guarantees damages in select countries.
2. Either party might have practices that don't get along.
3. Communication might be a problem between them.