The random selection system is a lot like first come first served or simple chance selection like drawing straws or drawing from a hat. This selection process is actually a lot more fair than some other selection processes because it gives everyone a fair chance. Sometimes in other types of selection processes there are individuals who would never be selected for various different reasons.
This is not even to mention that no matter how good someone is at something there is always going to be someone that is better, faster, or more skilled. In random selection all those things do not matter and every person or thing has an equal chance at being selected.
The pop up appears while you are browsing through the website. This means that you have the option to click on it if you are interested or you may choose to ignore it if they are selling items that you do not like that much. The pop-under on the other hand is something that will appear when you try to close the present website that you are browsing through.
This is the one that you will get when you try to get rid of landing page that sells supplements or other items that are meant to improve your body overall. Pop-ups and pop-unders can be annoying at times but companies have to use this in order to enhance the chances that they will be seen by their target market.
. I am veryupset that I got this question wrong because the correct answer is 9 unless our Mrs. teacher lady lied to us. :(
1. Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
2. Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
3. Create more interest in and understanding of the American business enterprise.
4. Encourage members in the development of individual projects, which contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
5. Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
6. Encourage and practice efficient money management.
7. Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
8.Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
9. Facilitate the transition from school to work.
You guys are stupid and need to check your answers before you make a test. You don't know how many people you made get this question wrong in FBLA... Its all your fault @Debbie16 you suck