So what’s new? …lots basically. I’ll cut to the chase and tell you what the new features are. Hope you enjoy using them!
- Guest comments means you can let your clients comment on your public project page (click on the magnifying glass next to the project) as well as be able to track the progress and updates of your project.
- Duplicate invoices simply click the options button on the invoice then you can create an exact copy of the invoice, just like with projects. Simple.
- PDF attachments in emails lets you fire off invoices and estimates without requiring your client to visit the website to get the PDF
- Convert estimate to invoice by clicking on the options button in the Estimates page. This feature is useful for those who have an approved estimate that they want to turn in to an invoice.
- Company Details now show underneath the main company address in your invoices and estimates. So you can use this for things like email, telephone number or tax information. You can edit these from the My Account page.
- Improved Logo Resizing intelligently works out the best way to resize your logo so it will always look good.
Plus the usual round of bug fixes and speed increases.
Do you want a free Project Management Software?
We have the #1 Online Project Management Software starting at $0