Section 9: Critical Reading
- This is a Critical Reading section with 19 questions.
- All the questions in this section are multiple choice questions.
- This section has questions based on:
- Improving sentences (6 questions)
- Reading comprehension (Paired long passages with 13 questions)
- You gain one point for each correct answer and lose 1/4 of a point for each wrong
- At the end of the section a comprehensive score report with raw score, answer key and answer explanations will be given.
- Copy and paste your raw score into the score sheet by clicking on the score sheet link. This will give you a graded score on a scale of 200-800 at the end.
- The test is timed to 10 minutes to reflect the real test.
Click on the start button to continue.