The Real "Would You Survive A Zombie Apocalypse?" Test.

39 Questions  I  By Thajoker127
Please take the quiz to rate it.

The Real "would You Survive A Zombie Apocalypse?" Test.
This is a test, To see if you could REALLY survive a zombie apocalypse. Not some "wanna be" quiz maker. This is by far the real deal, to see if YOU have what it takes to out live the zombie epidemic. It'll start off easy then get harder. So, ask yourself? Are you prepared for the worst?

  
Changes are done, please start the quiz.


Questions and Answers

Removing question excerpt is a premium feature

Upgrade and get a lot more done!
  • 1. 
    Are you male or female? (doesn't effect grade)
    • A. 

      Male

    • B. 

      Female


  • 2. 
    How old are you currently? (Doesn't effect grade)
    • A. 

      Under 18

    • B. 

      18-24

    • C. 

      25-30

    • D. 

      31-40

    • E. 

      41+


  • 3. 
    Have you ever talked to or made plans with a friend in-case of a zombie epidemic?
    • A. 

      Yes, we have plans A-Z

    • B. 

      No, it wont happen

    • C. 

      Yes once.

    • D. 

      No, but Im always prepared for the worst


  • 4. 
    How much non-perishable food you keep in your home? (canned goods, etc)
    • A. 

      Lots, I could last for several months without making a trip to the store

    • B. 

      I've got a few weeks worth of food

    • C. 

      Some, I could survive for a few days without having to leave

    • D. 

      Very little / none

    • E. 

      Doesn't matter, I don't plan on staying here. I'm always on the move


  • 5. 
    Honestly, how far can you run/walk with out stopping?
    • A. 

      I can't run (disabled).

    • B. 

      I'm very out of shape, I can only run for a minute or so before I'm out of breath.

    • C. 

      I'm in OK shape, I can probably run a mile or so.

    • D. 

      I'm in good shape, I can run several miles at a solid pace.

    • E. 

      I'm highly athletic. I can run long distances at a fast pace.


  • 6. 
    How is a virus like this or A.K.A. "SOLANUM" transferred from infected to non-infected?
    • A. 

      Saliva "bite"

    • B. 

      Blood transfer "splatter to a open wound"

    • C. 

      Scratch "cell transfer"

    • D. 

      All of the above.


  • 7. 
    Do you own any gun in your home, or have anyway to obtain it quickly?
    • A. 

      Yes, I own enough to supply an army

    • B. 

      I own enough for my myself and friends

    • C. 

      I own one for myself only

    • D. 

      No, I never saw the need

    • E. 

      No, but I know a family/friend who does. "maybe"


  • 8. 
    How do you kill a zombie? (If you don't know this, close the god damn test)
    • A. 

      Sever the spine

    • B. 

      Destroy the heart

    • C. 

      Break the neck

    • D. 

      Pierce the Brain

    • E. 

      Pump his guts full of lead.


  • 9. 
    If you don't have any way to a gun, can you use household items as weapons?
    • A. 

      Yes, I'm very creative.

    • B. 

      Yes, I own some obvious common weapons.

    • C. 

      No, I wouldn't know where to start.

    • D. 

      No, I got my bare hands.


  • 10. 
    Just out of curiosity, what are you doing when you hear about the epidemic starting? (Doesn't effect score)
    • A. 

      I'll be at work

    • B. 

      Sitting at home

    • C. 

      In school

    • D. 

      At a friends/family's house

    • E. 

      Shopping


  • 11. 
    What do you do WHEN you hear about this?
    • A. 

      Try to save all your friends and family you can

    • B. 

      Head home right away "if not already"

    • C. 

      Tell everyone (friends/family) to meet you somewhere you pick, Letting the strongest survive to join your group.

    • D. 

      Put your well though plan into action

    • E. 

      Nothing, It's probably not true.


  • 12. 
    The strongest of you friends/family meet you at your new temporary stronghold. You noticed one of them was bitten. What do you do?
    • A. 

      They obviously weren't one of the stronger one, Shot them. WITHOUT HESITATION!

    • B. 

      Tie them up, you love them to much

    • C. 

      Pretend you didn't notice

    • D. 

      Have someone else do the dirty work

    • E. 

      Tell them they need to leave NOW! or you'll be forced to kill them


  • 13. 
    What are YOU more better off doing? Basically, what will increase you chances of survival.
    • A. 

      Staying in one place with the strongest of you friends and family?

    • B. 

      Staying in one place with alot of random survivors and friends/family?

    • C. 

      Get a good system going with food/supply runs in a stronghold with friends/family/survivors

    • D. 

      Tell your loved ones you and a friend are staying on the move, but you will occasionally bring back supplies when you pass threw, make sure there all ok and let them stay at the stronghold.

    • E. 

      Take everyone you can and just run.


  • 14. 
    What are you better at using? (not graded)
    • A. 

      A knife/melee weapon

    • B. 

      Pistols/handguns

    • C. 

      Small sub machine guns

    • D. 

      Semi-automatic / fully automatic Assault rifles

    • E. 

      Bolt/lever/semi automatic sniper rifle's and shotguns


  • 15. 
    You're out of food, ammunition, and supplies. What do you do?
    • A. 

      Sit in my stronghold waiting for survivors

    • B. 

      Doesn't matter, I'm on the move ill find more

    • C. 

      Stay put til help arrives

    • D. 

      Go back to a group a survivors and ask to have some supplies

    • E. 

      Head back home to the stronghold you left your friends/family at and restock.


  • 16. 
    Alright, Help never comes. You've tapped the area's supplies dry. But a convoy of survivors comes along and will let you join up with them. What do you do?
    • A. 

      Go along with them, disregarding the risks. you need to move

    • B. 

      Question them before even thinking about going.

    • C. 

      Simply state you only need to hitch a ride, nothing more

    • D. 

      State you only need a ride somewhere, but you know where there's safety.

    • E. 

      You don't talk to strangers


  • 17. 
    If you're crazy enough to influence them and let you on under your conditions, but on the trip you notice one of them bit, what do you do?
    • A. 

      Tell them to let you out NOW!

    • B. 

      Tell them their infected and needs to be disposed of immediately.

    • C. 

      Take actions into your own hands, pick your shots and don't miss

    • D. 

      Explain the situation and try to convince them to let you out or kill her.

    • E. 

      If answer B doesn't work, and they wont stop in answer D you can only go with answer C and hope for the best.


  • 18. 
    Assuming you made it out alive, and you had to result to violence. You noticed the other convoy vehicles left you behind but you still got their armored truck, what do you do?
    • A. 

      Salvage it and gather what you can and move on

    • B. 

      Use the truck to get you farther then ditch it

    • C. 

      Take the truck and supplies to your home stronghold, salvage what you need to go back out, and leave them the truck. Just cause you don't need it doesn't mean they wont.

    • D. 

      Stay in the truck for a wile

    • E. 

      Go gather even more supplies and drive all over.


  • 19. 
    When on the move, what's your best group option?
    • A. 

      1-3 people you and 2 big guys with machine guns

    • B. 

      4-6 people you, and your closest loved ones

    • C. 

      10-25 people mainly other survivors

    • D. 

      You, and a couple of your strongest friends, quick and organized everyone knows there job

    • E. 

      As many people as you can find, the more the merrier.


  • 20. 
    When staying in a stronghold, what are the main things to look for?
    • A. 

      Food, supplies and more survivors "Not crazy or injured, ones that can help out the community you have going"

    • B. 

      Just simply food and supplies, its to small for to many strangers

    • C. 

      Nothing, I have everything i need. Ill live threw it

    • D. 

      Consistent but well organized supply runs, Well organized community, Make sure no one is bitten or injured.


  • 21. 
    Are you ready for some more basic questions? (not graded)
    • A. 

      Yes

    • B. 

      No


  • 22. 
    How long is your hair?(not graded)
    • A. 

      Bald/shaved military cut

    • B. 

      Short/cropped

    • C. 

      Shoulder length

    • D. 

      Past my shoulders

    • E. 

      Way below my shoulders


  • 23. 
    How tall are you? (no correct answer)
    • A. 

      Shorter the 4ft

    • B. 

      Between 4-5ft

    • C. 

      Between 5-6ft

    • D. 

      Between 6-7ft

    • E. 

      Over 7ft


  • 24. 
    How would you describe your strength mentally or physically chose one?
    • A. 

      Very weak

    • B. 

      Weak

    • C. 

      Average

    • D. 

      Strong

    • E. 

      Very Strong


  • 25. 
    What's the highest level of education you have achieve? (not graded) 
    • A. 

      Elementary school

    • B. 

      Middle school

    • C. 

      High school

    • D. 

      2 year collage

    • E. 

      4 year collage


  • 26. 
    Have you ever shot/used a gun before?
    • A. 

      Every day (expert marksman)

    • B. 

      Every other day (marksman)

    • C. 

      Once a week (rookie)

    • D. 

      Once a month (little experience)

    • E. 

      Once a year (little or no experience)


  • 27. 
    You hear a rumor about someone in your stronghold murdered someone before entering, what do you do?
    • A. 

      Question him about it, maybe they were infected

    • B. 

      Shoot first questions later

    • C. 

      Make him suffer by feeding him to the zombies

    • D. 

      Get your facts straight BEFORE taking any action into this at all.

    • E. 

      Take extreme precautions, Question him with the proper use of force incase he goes crazy.


  • 28. 
    You're walking a long way back to your stronghold, you find a wrecked vehicle, inside are supplies you could use but you can only take one. What would you choose?
    • A. 

      Ammunition without a doubt

    • B. 

      8 cans of food, your starving

    • C. 

      A combat knife and flares

    • D. 

      Weigh your decisions based on what your currently carrying, you can use different things at different times.


  • 29. 
    Serving in one of the following would greatly increase your chances of survival. True or false?ArmyNavyMarinesCoastguardAir force
    • A. 

      True, Any branch of the military would help, You might not be fully prepared for this epidemic but it'll help.

    • B. 

      False, It doesn't matter what you're trained, no one can be prepared for this


  • 30. 
    Are you a heavy sleeper?
    • A. 

      Very heavy

    • B. 

      Heavy

    • C. 

      Average

    • D. 

      Light

    • E. 

      Very light


  • 31. 
    What is the best advantage of using a shotgun?
    • A. 

      Range

    • B. 

      Power

    • C. 

      Accuracy

    • D. 

      Fire rate

    • E. 

      Low recoil


  • 32. 
    What is the best advantage of using a Pistol?
    • A. 

      Range

    • B. 

      Power

    • C. 

      Accuracy

    • D. 

      Fire rate

    • E. 

      Low recoil


  • 33. 
    What is the best advantage of using a Sniper Rifle? (Choose up to 3)
    • A. 

      Range

    • B. 

      Power

    • C. 

      Accuracy

    • D. 

      Fire rate

    • E. 

      Low recoil


  • 34. 
    Where do you live? Would it be easy to escape during panic?
    • A. 

      A major city, No

    • B. 

      Small town, Most likely

    • C. 

      Rural Community, yes

    • D. 

      Back country, Don't need to


  • 35. 
    When using a knife, or a blade of any sort, is it better to have a serrated edge? Or basic edge?
    • A. 

      Basic

    • B. 

      Serrated


  • 36. 
    In the event of an emergency, what could you treat?
    • A. 

      A cut or scrape

    • B. 

      Broken bone

    • C. 

      A severe laceration or gunshot wound

    • D. 

      All of the above

    • E. 

      None, blood is gross


  • 37. 
    When is it best for you to travel?
    • A. 

      Day

    • B. 

      Night


  • 38. 
    So, how well do you think you did?(Doesn't effect grade)
    • A. 

      0-54%

    • B. 

      55-69%

    • C. 

      70-87%

    • D. 

      88-94%

    • E. 

      95-100%


  • 39. 
    Honestly, how well do you think you managed this kind of outbreak? A lot of you may have disagreed with this quiz, so I'll continue to re-vamp it if anyone has any suggestions or if anyone has any comments please leave them below. If you have nothing to say, or suggestions or comments. Write about your "plan" if you have one and I'll personally look at it. If nothing? Just simply rate it and continue.

Back to top

Removing ad is a premium feature

Upgrade and get a lot more done!
Take Another Quiz
We have sent an email with your new password.