Microsoft Exam 70-431: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – Implementation and Maintenance
[edit section] Free Microsoft Exam 70-431 School
[edit section] 70-431 : Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – Implementation and Maintenance
Welcome to the ProProfs FREE Microsoft Exam 70-431 School. Here you will find resources that will help you to excel and ace the 70-431 examination. Our school provides you online access to resources required to gather skills and knowledge to quickly become Microsoft-certified. All resources and study material are totally free to all certification candidates & learners:
- 70-431 Exam Forum
- Microsoft Exam 70-431 SQL Server 2005 Implementation Overview
- Microsoft Exam Home
- More About The MCSE (Article)
- 70-431 Exam Objectives
- 70-431 Practice Questions At Quiz School
- Check for links tagged 70-431 at webschool
- Microsoft Forum
[edit section] Other Microsoft Resources
- Microsoft Certification Forums
- Microsoft Certification Webschool
- Microsoft Exam Quiz School
- Microsoft Certfication Flashcards
- Microsoft Certification Books
- 70-431 Flashcards
[edit section] Microsoft Exam 70-431 Overview
The Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Security Exam, 70-298, is one of the core exams of the MCSE and MCSA certification tracks. It can also count towards Cisco CCIA credit. This exam is rather unique in its coverage of the security features in Windows Server 2003. It covers much of the basic security ideas that are prominent in industry-wide certifications such as the Security+ and CIISP certifications. However, the 70-298 exam also covers some Microsoft-specific security features, such as IIS security, WSUS, and security via Group Policy.
Exam Costs: $125 each attempt. You can buy exam vouchers of VUE or Prometric to get a discount. Many online vendors also offer discounts for specific exams; read more in the “vouchers” section to learn more about exam discounts through vouchers.
Exam Location: You can register for the exam at any Pearson VUE and Thompson Prometric center.
Time Allocated: 90 minutes per exam
Total marks: Graded from 100-1000 marks
Minimum Pass Marks: About 700
Number of Questions: 50-60 questions per exam
Exam Code: 70-298
Pre-requisites: None. However, Microsoft recommends that the typical candidate for this certification have about one year of experience in multi-site, high-user, Windows-based networking. Microsoft also suggests at least one year of experience in network infrastructure design.
Exam format: Linear format; computer-based test (CBT)
Validation Period: Expires after around 4-5 years (when new and more relevant Microsoft products are released)
Score Report: Delivered immediate on test completion.
[edit section] 70-298 Designing Security Exam Pattern
- Multiple Choice with Single answer: Student is required to select a single answer from a range of options (generally 4-5) by clicking on a radio button.
- Multiple Choice with Multiple answer: Student is required to select a range of options. The number of options to select is specified.
- Fill in the Blank: Student is required to type in the missing text to complete the sentence.
- Exhibit-based: Note that some questions will require the student to actively use exhibits presented in order to correctly answer the question
- Simulation: Some questions on the exam will require the user to accurately perform certain actions in a simulated Windows Server environment
[edit section] Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – Implementation and Maintenance Practice Tests and Questions
Experience the “real thing” before you enter the room of no return by taking our useful 70-431 certification practice tests & practice questions. While the exam costs around $125.00 per attempt, you can attempt our practice exams as many times as you’d like and for no cost to you!
Check Quiz School For Practice Questions
[edit section] SQL Server 2005 Discussion Forums
We also 'have an active Microsoft certification discussion forum where you can discuss SQL Server 2005 - you can ask questions, discuss the exam, share notes, tips & more. Join thousands of students from around the world, along with trainers, professionals & professors, in your Microsoft certification study.
- Search for an answer
- Post your question & get instant replies
- Access study notes of other students and share your notes
Guests can browse. Members can post!Register & Join Now!