Microsoft Exam 70-297: Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
[edit section] Free Microsoft Exam 70-297 School
[edit section] 70-297 : Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
Welcome to the ProProfs FREE Microsoft Exam 70-297 School. Here you will find resources that will help you to excel and ace the 70-297 examination. Our school provides you online access to resources required to gather skills and knowledge to quickly become Microsoft-certified. All resources and study material are totally free to all certification candidates & learners:
- 70-297 Forum
- Microsoft MCSE 70-297 Designing Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure Exam
- Microsoft Exam Home
- More About The MCSE (Article)
- 70-297 Practice Questions At Quiz School
- Check for links tagged 70-297 at webschool
- Microsoft Forum
[edit section] Other Microsoft Resources
- Microsoft Certification Forums
- Microsoft Certification Webschool
- Microsoft Exam Quiz School
- Microsoft Certfication Flashcards
- Microsoft Certification Books
[edit section] Microsoft Exam 70-297 Overview
The Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Active Directory and Networking exam, 70-297, is one of the core exams of the MCSE certification track. It can also count towards Cisco CCIA credit. The exam covers material relating to both active directory and to Microsoft Windows networking and is thus one of the most comprehensive exams of the MCSE track. Specifically, the exam covers the planning and implementation of Active Directory services, including material on the configuration and management of an Active Directory system. The exam also covers how Active Directory is best integrated into an existing Windows 2003 Network and how best to implement Active Directory over this network.
Exam Costs: $125 each attempt. You can buy exam vouchers of VUE or Prometric to get a discount. Many online vendors also offer discounts for specific exams; read more in the “vouchers” section to learn more about exam discounts through vouchers.
Exam Location: You can register for the exam at any Pearson VUE and Thompson Prometric center.
Time Allocated: 90 minutes per exam
Total marks: Graded from 100-1000 marks
Minimum Pass Marks: About 700
Number of Questions: 50-60 questions per exam
Exam Code: 70-297
Pre-requisites: None. However, Microsoft recommends that the typical candidate for this certification have about one year of experience in multi-site, high-user, Windows-based networking. Microsoft also suggests at least one year of experience in network infrastructure design.
Exam format: Linear format; computer-based test (CBT)
Validation Period: Expires after around 4-5 years (when new and more relevant Microsoft products are released)
Score Report: Delivered immediate on test completion.
[edit section] 70-297 Active Directory Exam Pattern
- Multiple Choice with Single answer: Student is required to select a single answer from a range of options (generally 4-5) by clicking on a radio button.
- Multiple Choice with Multiple answer: Student is required to select a range of options. The number of options to select is specified.
- Fill in the Blank: Student is required to type in the missing text to complete the sentence.
- Exhibit-based: Note that some questions will require the student to actively use exhibits presented in order to correctly answer the question
- Simulation: Some questions on the exam will require the user to accurately perform certain actions in a simulated Windows Server environment
[edit section] Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Practice Tests and Questions
Experience the “real thing” before you enter the room of no return by taking our useful 70-297 certification practice tests & practice questions. While the exam costs around $125.00 per attempt, you can attempt our practice exams as many times as you’d like and for no cost to you!
Check Quiz School For Practice Questions
[edit section] Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Discussion Forums
We also have an active Microsoft certification discussion forum where you can discuss Windows Server 2003 Networking - you can ask questions, discuss the exam, share notes, tips & more. Join thousands of students from around the world, along with trainers, professionals & professors, in your Microsoft certification study.
- Search for an answer
- Post your question & get instant replies
- Access study notes of other students and share your notes
Guests can browse. Members can post!Register & Join Now!