Free Microsoft MCSE Exam 70-210 Study
[edit section] Free Microsoft MCSE Exam 70-210 School
[edit section] MCSE 70-210 : Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
Welcome to the ProProfs FREE Microsoft Exam 70-210 School. Here you will find resources that will help you to excel and ace the MCSE 70-210 exam. Our school provides you online access to resources required to gather skills and knowledge to quickly become Microsoft-certified. All resources and study material are totally free to all certification candidates & learners:
- MCSE & MCSA Forums
- Microsoft Exam Home
- More About The MCSE (Article)
- 70-210 Exam Practice Questions At Quiz School
- Check for links tagged 70-210 Exam at webschool
- Microsoft Forum
[edit section] Other Microsoft Resources
- Microsoft Certification Forums
- Microsoft Certification Webschool
- Microsoft Exam Quiz School
- Microsoft Certfication Flashcards
- Microsoft Certification Books
[edit section] MCSE: Microsoft Exam 70-210 Overview
The Microsoft Windows 2000 Pro exam, 70-210, is one of the core exams of the MCSE certification track. Although Microsoft now sells new client operating systems, including Windows XP Pro and Windows Vista, the 70-210 exam is still supported for some MCSE certification tracks involving Windows 2000 Server products. The exam covers a wide variety of material relating to specialized administration tasks in Windows 2000. Some of these tasks include unattended installations, security policy, and roaming profiles. As you may notice, these are not typically encountered by the average user; therefore, this exam requires a good deal of study devoted to it. It is among the most comprehensive of the MCSE exams.
70-210 Exam Costs: $125 each attempt. You can buy exam vouchers of VUE or Prometric to get a discount. Many online vendors also offer discounts for specific exams; read more in the “vouchers” section to learn more about exam discounts through vouchers.
70-210 Exam Location: You can register for the exam at any Pearson VUE and Thompson Prometric center.
Time Allocated: 90 minutes per exam
Total marks: Graded from 100-900 marks
Minimum Pass Marks: About 700
Number of Questions: 50-60 questions per exam
Exam Code: 70-210
Pre-requisites: None. However, Microsoft recommends that the typical candidate for this certification have about one year of experience in multi-site, high-user, Windows-based networking. Microsoft also suggests at least one year of experience in network infrastructure design.
Exam format: Linear format; computer-based test (CBT)
Validation Period: Expires after around 4-5 years (when new and more relevant Microsoft products are released)
Score Report: Delivered immediate on test completion.
[edit section] MCSE 70-210 Windows 2000 Exam Pattern
- Multiple Choice with Single answer: Student is required to select a single answer from a range of options (generally 4-5) by clicking on a radio button.
- Multiple Choice with Multiple answer: Student is required to select a range of options. The number of options to select is specified.
- Fill in the Blank: Student is required to type in the missing text to complete the sentence.
- Exhibit-based: Note that some questions will require the student to actively use exhibits presented in order to correctly answer the question
[edit section] Windows 2000 Pro Practice Tests and Questions
Experience the “real thing” before you enter the room of no return by taking our useful 70-210 exam certification practice tests & practice questions. While the exam costs around $125.00 per attempt, you can attempt our practice exams as many times as you’d like and for no cost to you!
Check Quiz School For Practice Questions
[edit section] Windows 2000 Pro Discussion Forums
We also have an active Microsoft certification discussion forum where you can discuss Windows Server 2003 Networking - you can ask questions, discuss the exam, share notes, tips & more. Join thousands of students from around the world, along with trainers, professionals & professors, in your Microsoft certification study.
- Search for an answer
- Post your question & get instant replies
- Access study notes of other students and share your notes
Guests can browse. Members can post! Register & Join Now!