Free Microsoft Exam 70-291 Study School
[edit section] Free Microsoft Exam 70-291 Study School
[edit section] Exam 70-291 : Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
Welcome to the ProProfs FREE Microsoft Exam 70-291 School. Here you will find resources that will help you to excel and ace the 70-291 exam. Our school provides you online access to resources required to gather skills and knowledge to quickly become Microsoft-certified. All resources and study material are totally free to all certification candidates & learners:
- 70-291 Forums
- Microsoft MCSE 70-291 Implementing and Managing Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Exam
- Microsoft Exam Home
- More About The MCSE (Article)
- MCSE 70-291 Practice Exam 1
- MCSE 70-291 Study Guide
- MCSE 70-291 Practice Exam 2
- 70-291 Practice Questions At Quiz School
- Must Read Study Tips For 70-291 by cbrzana. Thank you cbrzana for being a key contributer to 70-291 exam.
[edit section] Other Microsoft Resources
- Microsoft Certification Forums
- Microsoft Certification Webschool
- Microsoft Exam Quiz School
- Microsoft Certfication Flashcards
- Microsoft Certification Books
[edit section] Microsoft Exam 70-291 Overview
The Microsoft 2003 Server Exam, 70-291, is one of the core exams of the MCSE and MCSA certification tracks. The exam tests a candidate's knowledge of Windows 2003 networking environments and how to implement a successful Windows Server 2003 network in either existing Windows environments or on totally new networks. The exam features simulation and analysis questions that require the candidate to have a thorough working knowledge of the Windows Server 2003 operating system and the way that a Windows 2003 network operates.
Exam Costs: $125 each attempt. You can buy exam vouchers of VUE or Prometric to get a discount. Many online vendors also offer discounts for specific exams; read more in the “vouchers” section to learn more about exam discounts through vouchers.
Exam Location: You can register for the exam at any Pearson VUE and Thompson Prometric center.
Time Allocated: 90 minutes per exam
Total marks: Graded from 100-1000 marks
Minimum Pass Marks: About 700
Number of Questions: 50-60 questions per exam
Exam Code: 70-291
Pre-requisites: None. Microsoft recommends that the typical candidate for this certification have around 6 to 12 months of experience in Windows networking, but this is not a requirement
Exam format: Linear format; computer-based test (CBT)
Validation Period: Expires after around 4-5 years (when new and more relevant Microsoft products are released)
Score Report: Delivered immediate on test completion.
[edit section] 70-291 Exam Pattern
- Multiple Choice with Single answer: Student is required to select a single answer from a range of options (generally 4-5) by clicking on a radio button.
- Multiple Choice with Multiple answer: Student is required to select a range of options. The number of options to select is specified.
- Fill in the Blank: Student is required to type in the missing text to complete the sentence.
- Exhibit-based: Note that some questions will require the student to actively use exhibits presented in order to correctly answer the question
- Simulation: Some questions on the exam will require the user to accurately perform certain actions in a simulated Windows Server environment
[edit section] Windows Server 2003 Networking Practice Tests, Questions & Flashcards
Experience the “real thing” before you enter the room of no return by taking our useful 70-291 certification practice tests & practice questions. While the exam costs around $125.00 per attempt, you can attempt our practice exams as many times as you’d like and for no cost to you!
Check Quiz School For Practice Questions
[edit section] Windows Server 2003 Networking Discussion Forums
We also have an active Microsoft certification discussion forum where you can discuss Windows Server 2003 Networking - you can ask questions, discuss the exam, share notes, tips & more. Join thousands of students from around the world, along with trainers, professionals & professors, in your Microsoft certification study.
- Search for an answer
- Post your question & get instant replies
- Access study notes of other students and share your notes
Guests can browse. Members can post!Register & Join Now!