Microsoft Exam 70-536: Terminal Services: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 — Application Development Foundation
[edit section] Free Microsoft Exam 70-536 School
[edit section] 70-536: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework —Application Development Foundation
Welcome to the ProProfs FREE Microsoft Exam 70-536 School. Here you will find resources that will help you to excel and ace the 70-536 examination. Our school provides you online access to resources required to gather skills and knowledge to quickly become Microsoft-certified. All resources and study material are totally free to all certification candidates & learners:
- 70-536 Forum
- MCST 70-536: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Application Development Overview
- Microsoft Exam Home
- 70-536 Practice Questions At Quiz School
- Check for links tagged 70-536 at webschool
- Microsoft Forum
[edit section] Other Microsoft Resources
- Microsoft Certification Forums
- ganar dinero en internet
- Microsoft Certification Webschool
- Microsoft Exam Quiz School
- Microsoft Certfication Flashcards
- Microsoft Certification Books
- frases de amor
[edit section] Microsoft Exam 70-536 Overview
The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0—Application Development exam, 70-536, counts toward MCP and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist status. Unlike MCSE exams, the 70-536 covers application development, including the planning and management phases of development. The exam actually can be taken in three development languages, including C#, VB.Net, and standard C++. Besides testing candidates on snippets of code and their functions, the exam also tests a candidate's ability to successfully apply the .NET Framework to Microsoft application development. The exam also tests the ability of a candidate to implement different solutions into an integrated Windows-based environment.
Exam Costs: $125 each attempt. You can buy exam vouchers of VUE or Prometric to get a discount. Many online vendors also offer discounts for specific exams; read more in the “vouchers” section to learn more about exam discounts through vouchers.
Exam Location: You can register for the exam at any Pearson VUE and Thompson Prometric center.
Time Allocated: 90 minutes per exam
Total marks: Graded from 100-900 marks
Minimum Pass Marks: About 700
Number of Questions: Variable: 50-60 questions per exam
Exam Code: 70-536
Pre-requisites: None. However, Microsoft recommends that the typical candidate for this certification have about two to three years of experience in Microsoft-based development, especially in the Microsoft development tool Visual Studio.
Exam format: Linear format; computer-based test (CBT)
Validation Period: Expires after around 4-5 years (when new and more relevant Microsoft products are released)
Score Report: Delivered immediate on test completion.
[edit section] 70-536 .NET Application Development Exam Pattern
- Multiple Choice with Single answer: Student is required to select a single answer from a range of options (generally 4-5) by clicking on a radio button.
- Multiple Choice with Multiple answer: Student is required to select a range of options. The number of options to select is specified.
- Fill in the Blank: Student is required to type in the missing text to complete the sentence.
- Exhibit-based: Note that some questions will require the student to actively use exhibits presented in order to correctly answer the question
- Simulation: Some questions on the exam will require the user to accurately perform certain actions in a simulated Windows Server environment
- Snippet-Based: These questions require a candidate to read code and to interpret its function, syntax errors, or means to improve the code
[edit section] .NET Application Development Practice Tests and Questions
Experience the “real thing” before you enter the room of no return by taking our useful 70-536 certification practice tests & practice questions. While the exam costs around $125.00 per attempt, you can attempt our practice exams as many times as you’d like and for no cost to you!
Check Quiz School For Practice Questions
[edit section] .NET Application Development Discussion Forums
We also have an active Microsoft certification discussion forum where you can discuss Windows Server 2003 Networking - you can ask questions, discuss the exam, share notes, tips & more. Join thousands of students from around the world, along with trainers, professionals & professors, in your Microsoft certification study.
- Search for an answer
- Post your question & get instant replies
- Access study notes of other students and share your notes
Guests can browse. Members can post!Register & Join Now!