Free Microsoft MCSE Certification 70-293 Study
[edit section] Free Microsoft Exam 70-293 School
[edit section] 70-293 : Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
Welcome to the ProProfs FREE Microsoft Exam 70-293 School. Here you will find resources that will help you to excel and ace the 70-293 examination. Our school provides you online access to resources required to gather skills and knowledge to quickly become Microsoft-certified. All resources and study material are totally free to all certification candidates & learners:
- 70-293 Forums
- Microsoft MCSE 70-293 Planning a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Exam
- Microsoft Exam Home
- More About The MCSE (Article)
- 70-293 Practice Questions At Quiz School
- 70-293 Practice Exam 1
- 70-293 Practice Exam 2
- 70-293 Study Tips
[edit section] Other Microsoft Resources
- Microsoft Certification Forums
- Microsoft Certification Webschool
- Microsoft Exam Quiz School
- Microsoft Certfication Flashcards
- Microsoft Certification Books
[edit section] Microsoft Exam 70-293 Overview
The Microsoft Windows 2003 Server Network Planning exam, 70-293, is one of the core exams of the MCSE, MCSA, and MCDBA certification tracks. Unlike its counterpart, the 70-291 exam, the 70-293 exam tests a candidate's ability to successfully plan a working Windows 2003 networking environment. It also covers how to integrate old networking environments into the 2003 Server networking system. The exam features simulation and analysis questions that require the candidate to have a thorough working knowledge of the Windows Server 2003 operating system and the way that a Windows 2003 network operates.
Exam Costs: $125 each attempt. You can buy exam vouchers of VUE or Prometric to get a discount. Many online vendors also offer discounts for specific exams; read more in the “vouchers” section to learn more about exam discounts through vouchers.
Exam Location: You can register for the exam at any Pearson VUE and Thompson Prometric center.
Time Allocated: 90 minutes per exam
Total marks: Graded from 100-1000 marks
Minimum Pass Marks: About 700
Number of Questions: 50-60 questions per exam
Exam Code: 70-293
Pre-requisites: None. Microsoft recommends that the typical candidate for this certification have around 6 to 12 months of experience in Windows networking, but this is not a requirement
Exam format: Linear format; computer-based test (CBT)
Validation Period: Expires after around 4-5 years (when new and more relevant Microsoft products are released)
Score Report: Delivered immediate on test completion.
[edit section] 70-293 Network Planning Exam Pattern
- Multiple Choice with Single answer: Student is required to select a single answer from a range of options (generally 4-5) by clicking on a radio button.
- Multiple Choice with Multiple answer: Student is required to select a range of options. The number of options to select is specified.
- Fill in the Blank: Student is required to type in the missing text to complete the sentence.
- Exhibit-based: Note that some questions will require the student to actively use exhibits presented in order to correctly answer the question
- Simulation: Some questions on the exam will require the user to accurately perform certain actions in a simulated Windows Server environment
[edit section] Windows Server 2003 Networking Planning Practice Tests and Questions
Experience the “real thing” before you enter the room of no return by taking our useful 70-293 certification practice tests & practice questions. While the exam costs around $125.00 per attempt, you can attempt our practice exams as many times as you’d like and for no cost to you!
Check Quiz School For Practice Questions
[edit section] Windows Server 2003 Network Planning Discussion Forums
We also have an active Microsoft certification discussion forum where you can discuss Windows Server 2003 Networking - you can ask questions, discuss the exam, share notes, tips & more. Join thousands of students from around the world, along with trainers, professionals & professors, in your Microsoft certification study.
- Search for an answer
- Post your question & get instant replies
- Access study notes of other students and share your notes
Guests can browse. Members can post!Register & Join Now!