70-284 : Free Microsoft Exam 70-284 Study
[edit section] Free Microsoft Exam 70-284 School
[edit section] 70-284: TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Configuring
Welcome to the ProProfs FREE Microsoft Exam 70-284 School. Here you will find resources that will help you to excel and ace the 70-284 Exchange Server 2003 examination. Our school provides you online access to resources required to gather skills and knowledge to quickly become Microsoft-certified. All resources and study material are totally free to all certification candidates & learners:
- 70-284 Exam Forums
- MCSE & MCSA Forums
- Microsoft MCSE 70-284 Certification Exam Overview
- Microsoft Exam Home
- 70-284 Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Practice Questions At Quiz School
- Server 2003 Check for links tagged 70-284 or Exchange Server 2003 at webschool
- Microsoft Forum
[edit section] Other Microsoft Resources
- Microsoft Certification Forums
- Microsoft Certification Webschool
- Microsoft Exam Quiz School
- Microsoft Certfication Flashcards
- Microsoft Certification Books
[edit section] Microsoft Exam 70-284 Exchange Server 2003 Overview
The 70-284 covers the information relevant to Exchange Server system administrators who manage day-to-day operations in the messaging servers.
Exam Costs: $125 each attempt. You can buy exam vouchers of VUE or Prometric to get a discount. Many online vendors also offer discounts for specific exams; read more in the “vouchers” section to learn more about exam discounts through vouchers.
Exam Location: You can register for the exam at any Pearson VUE and Thompson Prometric center.
Time Allocated: 90 minutes per exam
Total marks: Graded from 100-1000 marks
Minimum Pass Marks: About 700
Number of Questions: Approximately 56 questions per exam
Exam Code: 70-284
Pre-requisites: None. However, Microsoft recommends that the typical candidate for this certification have about two to three years of experience in Microsoft-based development, especially in the Microsoft development tool Visual Studio.
Exam format: Linear format; computer-based test (CBT)
Validation Period: Expires after around 4-5 years (when new and more relevant Microsoft products are released)
Score Report: Delivered immediate on test completion.
[edit section] 70-284 Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Exam Pattern
- Multiple Choice with Single answer: Student is required to select a single answer from a range of options (generally 4-5) by clicking on a radio button.
- Multiple Choice with Multiple answer: Student is required to select a range of options. The number of options to select is specified.
- Hot Area/ Exhibit-based: Note that some questions will require the student to actively use exhibits presented in order to correctly answer the question
- Drag & Drop: Drag and drop elements to appropriate location
- Built A List/Tree: Interactive questions asking student to arrange elements in correct order.
[edit section] Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Practice Tests and Questions
Check Quiz School For Practice Questions
[edit section] Microsoft Discussion Forums
We also have an active Microsoft certification discussion forum where you can discuss Exchange Server 2003 - you can ask questions, discuss the exam, share notes, tips & more. Join thousands of students from around the world, along with trainers, professionals & professors, in your Microsoft certification study.
- Search for an answer
- Post your question & get instant replies
- Access study notes of other students and share your notes
Guests can browse. Members can post!Register & Join Now!