- Click on screen with cursor to begin game
- Click and hold on any black marble with cursor and drag it to send the marble rolling.
- Knock other marbles off the board by hitting them one at a time with a rolling marble.
- Do not send the marble you are guiding off the board by itself.
- At least one square must be empty between the marble you are presently guiding and the marble you are trying to knock off.
- You win when one marble is left on the board before the time runs out.
Loop the City Daily Game
In this game there will be a city with some of the numbered buildings shown. Your task is to…
Bridges Daily Game Deluxe
In this game there will be a number of islands, each island has a number on it. You need to…
Can you solve the mysteries and recreate the picture in this ancient puzzle game?
Clear the board by jumping pegs over other pegs. The object is to leave the last peg in the…
NUNS on the RUN
Get the nuns & the ogres to cross the river.
This is a 3D version of the popular Tic Tac Toe game. The game is same as the traditional Tic Tac…
A simple three-in-a-row game first proposed by the Polish-American mathematician Stanislaw…
Created by the brilliant Danish inventor Piet Hein, TacTix is a variation of Nim, one of the…
An elegant game of strategy invented in the 1940's, Hex is no longer available commercially but…
Hare and Hounds
A 19th-century board game invented in France, also called The Military Game. It was popular among…