- Press the enter key to begin your journey through the maze.
- Use arrow keys to direct Blockman.
- Walking over clocks will add to your escape time.
- Walking over a map book will show you the entire maze from above; press enter key to return to main screen.
- Walking over a hammer allows you to use it to break walls; press enter key to use each hammer once.
- Walking over a key allows you to open locked red doors; if you have a key and touch a locked door, it will open.
- Find the maze’s locked escape door in less than 70 seconds and you win!
Loop the City Daily Game
In this game there will be a city with some of the numbered buildings shown. Your task is to…
Bridges Daily Game Deluxe
In this game there will be a number of islands, each island has a number on it. You need to…
Can you solve the mysteries and recreate the picture in this ancient puzzle game?
Clear the board by jumping pegs over other pegs. The object is to leave the last peg in the…
NUNS on the RUN
Get the nuns & the ogres to cross the river.
This is a 3D version of the popular Tic Tac Toe game. The game is same as the traditional Tic Tac…
A simple three-in-a-row game first proposed by the Polish-American mathematician Stanislaw…
Created by the brilliant Danish inventor Piet Hein, TacTix is a variation of Nim, one of the…
An elegant game of strategy invented in the 1940's, Hex is no longer available commercially but…
Hare and Hounds
A 19th-century board game invented in France, also called The Military Game. It was popular among…