World War I Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Gain the information for Unit 4 the fun way.
- Advertisement that was used to gain support for World War I
- Won the 1916 Presidential Election with the Quote “He kept us out of war”
- Treaty that was signed by European powers to end World War I
- Foreign policy did the U.S. practice before and After World War I
- System used to get the U.S. troops safely across the Atlantic Ocean
- Underlying Cause of World War I
- First few years of World War I
- A cease fire or truce between opponents in a war
- Arch Duke that was assassinated sparking World War I
- Provisions the Treaty of Versailles placed on Russia
Capitals Of The World
Choose the word that best fits. Play at your own risk. Don\'t cheat! And see how much you know…
Muhammad Essa Magsi`s Crossword World
find all the names given in the game.
Find out hows her life lik
Morate odgovoriti na zadana pitanja.