World War I crossword puzzle game
Comments Created By: SharpHistory101
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
World War I crossword puzzle game DescriptionGain the information for Unit 4 the fun way.
World War I crossword puzzle game Hints
- Advertisement that was used to gain support for World War I
- Won the 1916 Presidential Election with the Quote “He kept us out of war”
- Treaty that was signed by European powers to end World War I
- Foreign policy did the U.S. practice before and After World War I
- System used to get the U.S. troops safely across the Atlantic Ocean
- Underlying Cause of World War I
- First few years of World War I
- A cease fire or truce between opponents in a war
- Arch Duke that was assassinated sparking World War I
- Provisions the Treaty of Versailles placed on Russia
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to World War I crossword puzzle game?
Words to remember on p 17
Crossword for 3B
Can you find the words in English?
Family Members in German
Just having some fun
PERANG MELAWAN KOLONIALISME
BAB II KELAS XI IIS
BAB I Kelas X
Reading Key 8
TEKA TEKI SEJARAH
in, on, at