World War I Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: SharpHistory101
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
World War I Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionGain the information for Unit 4 the fun way.
World War I Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Advertisement that was used to gain support for World War I
- Won the 1916 Presidential Election with the Quote “He kept us out of war”
- Treaty that was signed by European powers to end World War I
- Foreign policy did the U.S. practice before and After World War I
- System used to get the U.S. troops safely across the Atlantic Ocean
- Underlying Cause of World War I
- First few years of World War I
- A cease fire or truce between opponents in a war
- Arch Duke that was assassinated sparking World War I
- Provisions the Treaty of Versailles placed on Russia
Related Crossword Games
Algunos órganos internos.\r\nCrucigrama preparado para el ejercicio en/15.0006
The Design Process
After having been taught them, this crossword game is intended as a review of the ten steps of the…
Game about HR
LILIEURAN KHUSUS ORANG SUNDA