World War I crossword puzzle game
Created By: SharpHistory101
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
World War I crossword puzzle game DescriptionGain the information for Unit 4 the fun way.
World War I crossword puzzle game Hints
- Advertisement that was used to gain support for World War I
- Won the 1916 Presidential Election with the Quote “He kept us out of war”
- Treaty that was signed by European powers to end World War I
- Foreign policy did the U.S. practice before and After World War I
- System used to get the U.S. troops safely across the Atlantic Ocean
- Underlying Cause of World War I
- First few years of World War I
- A cease fire or truce between opponents in a war
- Arch Duke that was assassinated sparking World War I
- Provisions the Treaty of Versailles placed on Russia
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to World War I crossword puzzle game?
Unit 2 Vocab
Spanish Unit 2 Vocab
QUE TANTO SABES
This game will test the player about their knowledge regarding Fairy Tail anime.
Omars word study puzzle project
Nothing to share.
BC Christmas Crossword
Basic of Harry Potter