Wild Animals crossword puzzle game
Created By: robshopper
I Like This Game ( Liked by 18 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Wild Animals crossword puzzle game DescriptionThis puzzle has clues based on wild animals from all over the world.
Wild Animals crossword puzzle game Hints
- This feline is known as the King of the Jungle.
- This is a spotted feline that resides in Africa.
- Large, furry mammal with claws and an appetite for Salmon and berries.
- A sea mammal that is known for its gray color and friendly, playful nature
- This large ape is one of the smartest animals on the planet.
- This magnificent striped feline can be found both with the colors orange and black and the colors white and black.
- A gray animal with a long trunk, tusks, and a big ear.
- The Emperor variety of this arctic bird looks like he is wearing a tuxedo
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Wild Animals crossword puzzle game?
Unit 2 Vocab
Spanish Unit 2 Vocab
QUE TANTO SABES
This game will test the player about their knowledge regarding Fairy Tail anime.
Omars word study puzzle project
Nothing to share.
BC Christmas Crossword
Basic of Harry Potter