Wild Animals Questions
I Like This Game ( Liked by 20 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
This puzzle has clues based on wild animals from all over the world.
- This feline is known as the King of the Jungle.
- This is a spotted feline that resides in Africa.
- Large, furry mammal with claws and an appetite for Salmon and berries.
- A sea mammal that is known for its gray color and friendly, playful nature
- This large ape is one of the smartest animals on the planet.
- This magnificent striped feline can be found both with the colors orange and black and the colors white and black.
- A gray animal with a long trunk, tusks, and a big ear.
- The Emperor variety of this arctic bird looks like he is wearing a tuxedo