Where the Wild Things Are crossword puzzle game
Created By: daddygreenjeans
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Where the Wild Things Are crossword puzzle game DescriptionThis puzzle is based off of the children\ s book by Maurice Sendak.
Where the Wild Things Are crossword puzzle game Hints
- naughty behavior that can get you in trouble
- a climbing plant that grows along the ground or up fences
- fallen down
- not for everyone to use
- to make a loud noise with your mouth to scare someone or something
- to grind or bite down with your teeth
- tricks or spells that fool someone
- a man or boy incharge of the land
- a noisy way of doing something
- to make afraid or scared
- to feel like you have no friends and it can make you sad
- sharp animal nails
- out of control, does not behave
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Where the Wild Things Are crossword puzzle game?
This is a crossword puzzle for 6th grade math students.
things about me
finding five animals names
Učni modul KEMIJA
Križanka na temo učnega modula kemija
Located in Anahiem, CA
Preparations: Resources on board First Fleet ships
Resources that were aboard The First Fleet ships when it was in England
Preparations: Resources on board First Fleet Ships
Resources that were on The First Fleet when they were still in England