I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- peak pressure in the arteries, at end of the cardiac cycle when the ventricles are
- occurs near the end of the cardiac cycle when the ventricles are contracting.
- 2 cm below axilla and 2 cm above bend in arm
- At admission for base line data
- above 38
- below 60 beats per minute
- blooedpressure 120 over 80 mmHg
- pain assessment
- type of thermometer
- oxygen level in heamoglobin
Crossword with safety sign keywords
Vital Signs And Measurements
The basics of Medical Assistant and how to take the vital Signs
Signs How To Talk
you can learn how to talk with signs
Warning Signs Game
read the hints and write the name of the warning sign
FInd the 12 zodiac signs