Vital signs crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Vital signs crossword puzzle game DescriptionRefresh
Vital signs crossword puzzle game Hints
- peak pressure in the arteries, at end of the cardiac cycle when the ventricles are
- occurs near the end of the cardiac cycle when the ventricles are contracting.
- 2 cm below axilla and 2 cm above bend in arm
- At admission for base line data
- above 38
- below 60 beats per minute
- blooedpressure 120 over 80 mmHg
- pain assessment
- type of thermometer
- oxygen level in heamoglobin
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Vital signs crossword puzzle game?