Vital signs crossword puzzle game
Created By: lorenzavdb
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Vital signs crossword puzzle game DescriptionRefresh
Vital signs crossword puzzle game Hints
- peak pressure in the arteries, at end of the cardiac cycle when the ventricles are
- occurs near the end of the cardiac cycle when the ventricles are contracting.
- 2 cm below axilla and 2 cm above bend in arm
- At admission for base line data
- above 38
- below 60 beats per minute
- blooedpressure 120 over 80 mmHg
- pain assessment
- type of thermometer
- oxygen level in heamoglobin
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Vital signs crossword puzzle game?
things about me
finding five animals names
Učni modul KEMIJA
Križanka na temo učnega modula kemija
Located in Anahiem, CA
Preparations: Resources on board First Fleet ships
Resources that were aboard The First Fleet ships when it was in England
Preparations: Resources on board First Fleet Ships
Resources that were on The First Fleet when they were still in England