Vital signs Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: lorenzavdb
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Vital signs Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionRefresh
Vital signs Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- peak pressure in the arteries, at end of the cardiac cycle when the ventricles are
- occurs near the end of the cardiac cycle when the ventricles are contracting.
- 2 cm below axilla and 2 cm above bend in arm
- At admission for base line data
- above 38
- below 60 beats per minute
- blooedpressure 120 over 80 mmHg
- pain assessment
- type of thermometer
- oxygen level in heamoglobin
Related Crossword Games
Find the most frequent words in IHG Culture!
to find most common words taht are related to our corporate culture.
BUSCA EL MENSAJE
ENCONTRAR EL MENSAJE OCULTO
Breastfeeding help for teens
Common words used to help educate a pregnant teen and their family
filled in the blank below !!!