Virtual Business Retailing Vocabulary Practice Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionVirtual Business Retailing Vocabulary Practice
- The amount of money a business charges for items it offers for sale
- The amount of monwy the store pays to purchase the merchandise from a supplier
- The total revenue of a business less expenses
- The difference between the retail price and the cost of an item
- reduction in price to increase sales
- the person responsible for purchasing items for the store
- a business from which the buyer purchases merchandise
- another term for inventory
- the vendor's bill for stock purchased
- the assignment of workers to a job
- when there is not enough staff to handle the customers
- too many staff
- The payments made to employees for the hours that they work.
- The positive communication a business has with its customers.
- Communication to customers paid for by a business.
- A form of public relations that involves calling attention to a newsworthy aspect of the business.
- Any tangible item of value an individual owns.
- Any debt an individual owes.
- The amount of a loan.
- The amount of money an individual pays to the lender for use of the money borrowed.
Related Crossword Games
Owning And Operating A Business
Intro to Business
Future Business Leaders Of America
Write the English words\r\n(ne laissez pas d\'espace entre les mots)
words that have to do with school
vocabulary on face- verbs/idioms and expressions