Virtual Business Retailing Vocabulary Practice crossword puzzle game
Comments Created By: mlivingston21
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Virtual Business Retailing Vocabulary Practice crossword puzzle game DescriptionVirtual Business Retailing Vocabulary Practice
Virtual Business Retailing Vocabulary Practice crossword puzzle game Hints
- The amount of money a business charges for items it offers for sale
- The amount of monwy the store pays to purchase the merchandise from a supplier
- The total revenue of a business less expenses
- The difference between the retail price and the cost of an item
- reduction in price to increase sales
- the person responsible for purchasing items for the store
- a business from which the buyer purchases merchandise
- another term for inventory
- the vendor's bill for stock purchased
- the assignment of workers to a job
- when there is not enough staff to handle the customers
- too many staff
- The payments made to employees for the hours that they work.
- The positive communication a business has with its customers.
- Communication to customers paid for by a business.
- A form of public relations that involves calling attention to a newsworthy aspect of the business.
- Any tangible item of value an individual owns.
- Any debt an individual owes.
- The amount of a loan.
- The amount of money an individual pays to the lender for use of the money borrowed.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Virtual Business Retailing Vocabulary Practice crossword puzzle game?
Identifying basic two-dimensional shapes.
Spelling And Understanding
1. biology \r\n2. cycle \r\n3. geography \r\n4. homophone \r\n5. hydroplane \r\n6. mechanic…
Weekly Vocabulary Words
Second Grade Vocabulary
Second grade vocabulary wards, and their definition, in a fun games.
The Five Senses
There are five senses, each with specific parts of the body (sensory organs) responsible for each of…
The Five Senses
The five senses
Write the correct word in the blank that appeals to the statement
properties used to classify matter