Unit 3 Vocabulary
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Unit 3 vocab
- Elements on the right side of the periodic table; defined by what they are not
- Helium, Neon, Argon, Krypton, Xenon, Radon are all _________
- Group of elements that share some properties of metals and some properties of certain nonmetals; sometimes called semimetals
- A metalloid that may look like a metal but doesn't share the properties of a metal; atomic number- 51
- Metalloid that's poisonous; element 33 on the periodic table
- Important nutrient for plants; atomic number- 5
- The first row of the inner transition metals is the _______ series
- The second row of the inner transition metals is the ______ series
- Element in the lanthanide series; atomic number- 62
- All elements of the actinide series are _________
Freedom Writers Vocabulary
Read Freedom Writers Diary Book , Pgs 6-60 to fill in the blank. In order to find the answers you…
Affix review Unit one
MaKenna Romito Per 3
Affixes Unit 1 game
Affixes unit 1 game for Mrs.Menge
Affix Review Unit One
Students will find the given words then DEFINE them on a Google Doc and post on Google Classroom.