Things Pertaining To Phlebotomy
I Like This Game ( Liked by 2 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- LATEX COVERING FOR HANDS
- POSITIVE BODY LANGUAGE
- CAN NOT TRANSLATE FOR PARENTS
- VOLUNTARY PERMISSION BY A PATIENT
- THE MAIN PART OF THE WORD, DESCRIBES
- INCISION INTO A VEIN TO DRAW BLOOD
- TOWARDS THE SIDE OF THE BODY
- THE STUDY OF THE HEART
- THE LIQUID PORTION OF THE BLOOD
- WHAT COLOR TUBE TO TEST FOR GLUCOSE