The Nervous System Questions
I Like This Game ( Liked by 6 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
The terms of the nervous system
- consisting of the brain, spinal cord, spinal nerves, and cranial nerves
- study of the structure, function, and pathology of the nervous system
- well organized system that is responsible for coordinating all the many activies that are performed inside and out of the body
- system that connects the peripheral (outer) parts of the body to another nervous system
- controls involuntary muscles
- largest and most complex nerve tissue in the body.
- part of the central nervous system that originates in the brain, extends down to the lower extremity of the trunk.
- protects the spinal cord
- primary structural unit of the nervous system.
- tree like branchings of nerve fibers extending from the nerve cell that receive impulses from other neurons
- send impulses away from the cell body to other neurons, glands, or muscles
- whitish chords made up of bundles of nerve fibers held together by connective tissue through which impulses are transmitted.
- about how many pounds does the brain weigh?
- one of the two main areas cosmetology affects the nervous system?
- the other main area of cosmetology that affects the nervous system