The Nervous System Questions
I Like This Game ( Liked by 6 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
The terms of the nervous system
- consisting of the brain, spinal cord, spinal nerves, and cranial nerves
- study of the structure, function, and pathology of the nervous system
- well organized system that is responsible for coordinating all the many activies that are performed inside and out of the body
- system that connects the peripheral (outer) parts of the body to another nervous system
- controls involuntary muscles
- largest and most complex nerve tissue in the body.
- part of the central nervous system that originates in the brain, extends down to the lower extremity of the trunk.
- protects the spinal cord
- primary structural unit of the nervous system.
- tree like branchings of nerve fibers extending from the nerve cell that receive impulses from other neurons
- send impulses away from the cell body to other neurons, glands, or muscles
- whitish chords made up of bundles of nerve fibers held together by connective tissue through which impulses are transmitted.
- about how many pounds does the brain weigh?
- one of the two main areas cosmetology affects the nervous system?
- the other main area of cosmetology that affects the nervous system
Endocrine System and its components
basically everything in the digestive tract
Digestive System Crossword
Digestive System Terms
Operating System Basics
Helps you understand operating systems. Link for help: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/computerbasics/2
Can you figure out the clues to the Solar System questions?