The Nervous System crossword puzzle game
Created By: joshuaflogel
I Like This Game ( Liked by 5 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
The Nervous System crossword puzzle game DescriptionThe terms of the nervous system
The Nervous System crossword puzzle game Hints
- consisting of the brain, spinal cord, spinal nerves, and cranial nerves
- study of the structure, function, and pathology of the nervous system
- well organized system that is responsible for coordinating all the many activies that are performed inside and out of the body
- system that connects the peripheral (outer) parts of the body to another nervous system
- controls involuntary muscles
- largest and most complex nerve tissue in the body.
- part of the central nervous system that originates in the brain, extends down to the lower extremity of the trunk.
- protects the spinal cord
- primary structural unit of the nervous system.
- tree like branchings of nerve fibers extending from the nerve cell that receive impulses from other neurons
- send impulses away from the cell body to other neurons, glands, or muscles
- whitish chords made up of bundles of nerve fibers held together by connective tissue through which impulses are transmitted.
- about how many pounds does the brain weigh?
- one of the two main areas cosmetology affects the nervous system?
- the other main area of cosmetology that affects the nervous system
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to The Nervous System crossword puzzle game?
Unit 2 Vocab
Spanish Unit 2 Vocab
QUE TANTO SABES
This game will test the player about their knowledge regarding Fairy Tail anime.
Omars word study puzzle project
Nothing to share.
BC Christmas Crossword
Basic of Harry Potter