The Judicial Branch Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionVocabulary for the judicial branch
- laws passed by lawmaking bodies
- an earlier court decision that guides judges' decisions in later cases
- customary law that develops from judges' decisions and is followed in situations not covered by statutory law
- administrative laws made by government ________
- law based Supreme Court decisions and what else
- a trial jury of between 6 and 12 persons