The Judicial Branch Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: glofea
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
The Judicial Branch Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionVocabulary for the judicial branch
The Judicial Branch Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- laws passed by lawmaking bodies
- an earlier court decision that guides judges' decisions in later cases
- customary law that develops from judges' decisions and is followed in situations not covered by statutory law
- administrative laws made by government ________
- law based Supreme Court decisions and what else
- a trial jury of between 6 and 12 persons
Related Crossword Games
Mentally Ill in the United States
Mentall illness as a vulnerbale population, building skills and insights to engage clients.
Roles of Carriers & Ports
Answer with the help of clue
Irregular verbs/ Past simple
Complete the crossword puzzle by changing the verbs inside the parenthesis to past simple tense.
Irregular Verbs in past tense
Complete the crossword puzzle with the verbs in their past tense form.
Person of Interest
POI Crossword Game