The Cardiovascular System Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: mentoringinmedicine
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
The Cardiovascular System Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionLearn the vocabulary of the cardiovascular system by completing this crossword puzzle.
The Cardiovascular System Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Receives blood from veins
- Send blood to arteries
- Outside layer of the heart made of connective tissue and collagen
- Cardiac muscle intertwined for contractility
- Endo thelial cells that line the heart lumen
- Transports wastes through the bloodstream
- Carries oxygen in the red blood cell
- Cell fragments that aid in clotting
- Material which contains cholesterol and builds up on the artery wall
Related Crossword Games
Algunos órganos internos.\r\nCrucigrama preparado para el ejercicio en/15.0006
The Design Process
After having been taught them, this crossword game is intended as a review of the ten steps of the…
Game about HR
LILIEURAN KHUSUS ORANG SUNDA