The Cardiovascular System Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionLearn the vocabulary of the cardiovascular system by completing this crossword puzzle.
- Receives blood from veins
- Send blood to arteries
- Outside layer of the heart made of connective tissue and collagen
- Cardiac muscle intertwined for contractility
- Endo thelial cells that line the heart lumen
- Transports wastes through the bloodstream
- Carries oxygen in the red blood cell
- Cell fragments that aid in clotting
- Material which contains cholesterol and builds up on the artery wall
Related Crossword Games