The Cardiovascular System
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Learn the vocabulary of the cardiovascular system by completing this crossword puzzle.
- Receives blood from veins
- Send blood to arteries
- Outside layer of the heart made of connective tissue and collagen
- Cardiac muscle intertwined for contractility
- Endo thelial cells that line the heart lumen
- Transports wastes through the bloodstream
- Carries oxygen in the red blood cell
- Cell fragments that aid in clotting
- Material which contains cholesterol and builds up on the artery wall
Endocrine System and its components
basically everything in the digestive tract
Digestive System Crossword
Digestive System Terms
Operating System Basics
Helps you understand operating systems. Link for help: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/computerbasics/2
Can you figure out the clues to the Solar System questions?