The Bronte Sisters crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: peluski
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
The Bronte Sisters crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionSolve this crossword by looking back and reading about each sister!
The Bronte Sisters crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- How old was Anne Bronte when she died?
- What was the first name of the sisters' father?
- How many children were born to Maria Branwell and her husband?
- Which school did Charlotte attend as a governess?
- What disease did Emily Bronte die of in 1848?
- What is the more fancy word of a "pen name"?
- What was the sister's surname that was written on their works?
- Which country did Emily and Charlotte study in?
- Which city did Emily and Charlotte study in?
- What was the name of the only son of the Bronte's parents?
- Which Bronte sister wrote the novel "Agnes Grey"?
- Which novel is the most famous of Charlotte Bronte?
- How old was Elizabeth Bronte when she died?
- Which Bronte sister lived the longest?
- What was the name of the Bronte's mother's sister?
Related Crossword Games
A crossword game for pharmaceutical professionals
The Quest For Words
The meaning of the word will be on the puzzle. Try to find the word
make the sentences
this game requires individuals to use clues
This game contains common terms that are usually referred to a solar cell.
This puzzle accompanies Chapter 1