The Bronte Sisters Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Solve this crossword by looking back and reading about each sister!
- How old was Anne Bronte when she died?
- What was the first name of the sisters' father?
- How many children were born to Maria Branwell and her husband?
- Which school did Charlotte attend as a governess?
- What disease did Emily Bronte die of in 1848?
- What is the more fancy word of a "pen name"?
- What was the sister's surname that was written on their works?
- Which country did Emily and Charlotte study in?
- Which city did Emily and Charlotte study in?
- What was the name of the only son of the Bronte's parents?
- Which Bronte sister wrote the novel "Agnes Grey"?
- Which novel is the most famous of Charlotte Bronte?
- How old was Elizabeth Bronte when she died?
- Which Bronte sister lived the longest?
- What was the name of the Bronte's mother's sister?
Proper Noun Countries Crossword!
A proper noun puzzle with Countries as the group of words
Solve the crossword puzzle given alongside with the help of the clues given below
Eating Disorders Crossword
Learning about adolescent eating disorders.
Digital Citizenship Crossword Puzzle
Check your understanding of important digital citizenship terms by completing the crossword puzzle.