Text Structure Practice
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Complete the answers to the crossword to practice your text vocabulary.
- Ways that things are similar
- Ways that things are different
- Greek root word meaning time; __________ order
- an action or event that makes something happen
- The result of something that happens
- A situation that exists
- the answer to a problem
- what a paragraph is about
- a building or a type of writing
Structure Of The Generalized Cell
Identify the structure of the generalized human cell according to the function describe in the…
Crosswords Game (procedure Text)
Here is the Crossword about Procedure Text entitled How to Make Porridge.rnPractice and enjoy to…
Non-fiction Text Features
Structure And Functions Of A Nueron
Describe the structure and function of a neuron and what can affect it
Unit 10 Vocabulary Practice
vocabulary words for unit 10