Test Taking Vocabulary
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
vocabulary words that will help you with the MME
- nearness, the quality of being next to
- undisturbed, serene, peaceful
- a cavity, hollow. or recess in a wall
- a beggar
- eager or inordinate
- unable to be removed, washed away, blotted out
- to treat with excessive tenderness: to pamper
- one who favors reaction; or seeks to undo political progress
- acute; shrewd; perceptive; discriminiating
- afraid; filled with anxiety
- difficult to please;fussy
- TO EXCHANGE, TO TOSS ABOUT
History test February
Ancient Rome and the Middle Ages
Freedom Writers Vocabulary
Read Freedom Writers Diary Book , Pgs 6-60 to fill in the blank. In order to find the answers you…
Unit 3 Vocabulary 2
Lesson 4-6 Vocabulary Unit 3 8th grade space science
Unit 3 Vocabulary 1
Unite 3 Lesson 1-3 Vocabulary review, 8th grade space science