Test Taking Vocabulary crossword puzzle game
Created By: mlivingston21
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Test Taking Vocabulary crossword puzzle game Descriptionvocabulary words that will help you with the MME
Test Taking Vocabulary crossword puzzle game Hints
- nearness, the quality of being next to
- undisturbed, serene, peaceful
- a cavity, hollow. or recess in a wall
- a beggar
- eager or inordinate
- unable to be removed, washed away, blotted out
- to treat with excessive tenderness: to pamper
- one who favors reaction; or seeks to undo political progress
- acute; shrewd; perceptive; discriminiating
- afraid; filled with anxiety
- difficult to please;fussy
- TO EXCHANGE, TO TOSS ABOUT
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Test Taking Vocabulary crossword puzzle game?
Unit 2 Vocab
Spanish Unit 2 Vocab
QUE TANTO SABES
This game will test the player about their knowledge regarding Fairy Tail anime.
Omars word study puzzle project
Nothing to share.
BC Christmas Crossword
Basic of Harry Potter