Tenacy Agreements crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Tenacy Agreements crossword puzzle game Descriptionwords associated with tenancy agreements
Tenacy Agreements crossword puzzle game Hints
- percentage fixed which a landlord may increase the rent without the boards' approval
- reduction in rent because of a deficiencies
- payments are past due
- independent decision-making power
- postponement usually of a hearing and usually at the time that the hearing was to begin or after it has begun
- heat, hydro, and water supplied to the rental unit
- inability or reduced ability to deal with a situation because of an act or ommission
- intentional or deliberate
- failing to take proper care
- landlord and tenant board
- owner of a rental unit or any other person who permits occupancy of a rental unit
- includes the amount of any consideration paid or given or required to be paid to a landlord on behalf of a tenant
- a person to whom a tenant gives the right to occupy a unit
- a person who pays rent in return for the right to occupy a rental unit
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Tenacy Agreements crossword puzzle game?