Sun, Moon, Earth Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: plaintec
I Like This Game ( Liked by 4 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Sun, Moon, Earth Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionCrossword
Sun, Moon, Earth Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- the movement of an object around another object
- a complete change; turning 360 degrees
- force or attraction between two celestial bodies; weight
- the gaseous layer surrounding the earth; air
- the gradual process by which more light is reflected from the moon
- the gradual process by which less light is reflected from the moon
- halves of a sphere
- the imaginary line running from the north to the south pole
- the imaginary line dividing earth into two hemispheres
Related Crossword Games
Neutrino & the Power Pack
A speedster leading a bunch of super powered teens
Funky Pigeon Easter Crossword!
Have a go at this crossword to test your Easter knowledge on the eve of the big day!
Words and terms for WebSILK
Partes de la tierra
Know thy Shakespeare
The words in the crossword were coined by Shakespeare.