Sun, Moon, Earth Crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 3 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Sun, Moon, Earth Crossword puzzle game DescriptionCrossword
Sun, Moon, Earth Crossword puzzle game Hints
- the movement of an object around another object
- a complete change; turning 360 degrees
- force or attraction between two celestial bodies; weight
- the gaseous layer surrounding the earth; air
- the gradual process by which more light is reflected from the moon
- the gradual process by which less light is reflected from the moon
- halves of a sphere
- the imaginary line running from the north to the south pole
- the imaginary line dividing earth into two hemispheres
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Sun, Moon, Earth Crossword puzzle game?
This is a crossword game that helps you remember key terms about yellow fever