Static Electricity Questions
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- materials in which electrons can travel easilty through.
- materials in which electrons canNot travel easily through.
- how objects get back to equilibrium.
- what do electrons do when they are loosly connected?
- what causes your hair to stand up after touching a charged object?
- What is the reaction of two alike harges being put together?
- What is the reaction of two opposite charges being put together?
- What are you "charging by" when FORCING electrons to jump?
- What "law" deals with static electricity?
- What is the charge of an objuct when an uncharged object canNot atrract or repel it?