static electricity Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: Qweandria
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
static electricity Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionElectric
static electricity Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- materials in which electrons can travel easilty through.
- materials in which electrons canNot travel easily through.
- how objects get back to equilibrium.
- what do electrons do when they are loosly connected?
- what causes your hair to stand up after touching a charged object?
- What is the reaction of two alike harges being put together?
- What is the reaction of two opposite charges being put together?
- What are you "charging by" when FORCING electrons to jump?
- What "law" deals with static electricity?
- What is the charge of an objuct when an uncharged object canNot atrract or repel it?
Related Crossword Games
Game about HR
LILIEURAN KHUSUS ORANG SUNDA
Crossword puzzle to check for understanding about Thomas Jefferson\'s presedential terms (including…
John Adams Presidency Crossword Game
Review of Adams presidency, including his domestic and foreign policies.
Hand weaving terms