star plus leading ladies crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
star plus leading ladies crossword puzzle game Descriptionleading ladies
star plus leading ladies crossword puzzle game Hints
- She is a daughter to her in-laws, who loves her own family but has learned to give priority to her in-laws out of duty and has become a doting wife to Naitik and a caring mother to Naksh.
- She is very fond of her her Mama and Mami (Jitu and Urmila) and stays with them after losing her parents at an early age. She has no big dreams and her only regret is that she is uneducated
- She aspires to become an IPS officer, and eventually, a collector
- She has taken care of Maanvi ever since their parents passed away, and continues to do so.
- She has developed a belief that relationships are all about togetherness and giving more than taking, as she has seen people around her doing things for each other.
- She does not believe in traditions or rituals. she is the apple of her mother’s eye
- At the age of 3 she was brought to Southampton by Pratap and Ashwini Bhonsle whom she later realizes are her foster parents and not her real parents.
- She is adopted by Ranvijay as his own sister. She shares a special bond with Ranvijay.
- An 18 year old small town girl from UP, she is simple, rooted in family and is driven by a clear moral compass.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to star plus leading ladies crossword puzzle game?