Soil crossword puzzle game
Created By: ARNAVAGRAWAL
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Soil crossword puzzle game Description10 DOWN 10 ACROSS
Soil crossword puzzle game Hints
- soil containing earth and sand left by rivers or floods
- a type of heavy wet soil that becomes hard when it is baked in a kiln (=oven), used for making cups, plates, and other objects
- a lump of soil
- soil or mud (=soil mixed with water)
- very small pieces of dry earth or sand that are like powder
- the substance in which plants grow that covers most of the land
- very small pieces of stone or sand
- the layer of soil and rock that forms the Earth’s surface
- a type of soil that is especially good for plants to grow in
- very soft wet earth
- a type of soil consisting of decaying plants that can also be used as fuel
- soft wet sand that is dangerous to walk on because it pulls your body down into it
- a loose pale brown substance that you find at a beach or in the desert, formed from very small pieces of rock
- sand, dirt, and very small rocks that are carried from one place to another by moving water
- thick soft mud
- a piece of earth that has grass and roots growing in it
- the substance on the surface of the Earth in which plants grow
- a small pile of soil on the ground, produced by a worm digging under the surface
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Soil crossword puzzle game?
Fill in the blank
Fill in the blank with my, your, his her, our, their
Kasaysayan ng aking Newspaper
Nabi dan Rasul
Nabi dan Rasul
Numbers And Letters
Holidays & What You Do
Holidays and what you do (ex. christmas lights)
ANZ Call Centre Game
It\'s from call centre agent only