Soil crossword puzzle game
Created By: ARNAVAGRAWAL
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Soil crossword puzzle game Description10 DOWN 10 ACROSS
Soil crossword puzzle game Hints
- soil containing earth and sand left by rivers or floods
- a type of heavy wet soil that becomes hard when it is baked in a kiln (=oven), used for making cups, plates, and other objects
- a lump of soil
- soil or mud (=soil mixed with water)
- very small pieces of dry earth or sand that are like powder
- the substance in which plants grow that covers most of the land
- very small pieces of stone or sand
- the layer of soil and rock that forms the Earth’s surface
- a type of soil that is especially good for plants to grow in
- very soft wet earth
- a type of soil consisting of decaying plants that can also be used as fuel
- soft wet sand that is dangerous to walk on because it pulls your body down into it
- a loose pale brown substance that you find at a beach or in the desert, formed from very small pieces of rock
- sand, dirt, and very small rocks that are carried from one place to another by moving water
- thick soft mud
- a piece of earth that has grass and roots growing in it
- the substance on the surface of the Earth in which plants grow
- a small pile of soil on the ground, produced by a worm digging under the surface
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Soil crossword puzzle game?
this is a test.
Clues for Halloween.
What plans were made after the war and presedency
we should find as many vocabulary items as we can
Unit 7 Crossword Puzzle
This crossword puzzle tests your understanding of Unit 7 - Handle Customers from Diverse Backgrounds…