TCAP Review crossword puzzle game
Created By: tylernunley
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
TCAP Review crossword puzzle game DescriptionThis is a quiz used to review for all things Geography!
TCAP Review crossword puzzle game Hints
- An area of land with similarities such as culture, geographic forms, governments, or economics.
- Belief in many gods.
- Believing in one all powerful god.
- Founder of Islam
- Founder of Christianity
- Founded Judaism
- This type of region is defined by having similar traditions, religion, values, or language
- The oldest monotheistic religion in the world.
- Uses the Qur'an as a holy book.
- This religion has the same ethic code as Judaism.
- A government ruled by the religious leaders
- ____________ monarchy, which gives the monarch complete power.
- Constitutional ________, which limits the power of the monarch through an agreement between the monarch and people
- Government in which one person rules without concern for the general popualtion
- Few wealthy elites rule.
- Major landform that covers the majority of the Middle East
- Large body of water located east of Africa and south of Asia
- Religion so old that the founder is not known.
- Where both Buddhism and Hinduism were founded.
- Religion that has no personal god, founded by Siddharta Guatama
- Landform that separates Europe from Asia
- River that is crucial to the Chinese civilization
- Provided ancient Egyptians with the needed resources to develop in the desert
- Largest mountain range in North America
- Longest mountain range in the world
- Area in South America that is home to a beautiful rain forest and river containing some of the world's most rare animals and plants
- Mountains located in Northern India
- Ocean located between Europe and North America
- Location where monotheistic religions originated
- Sacred book of the Jews
- Holy temple of the Jews
- Islamic place of worship
- Located in the middle of North America and provide excellent land for farming
- Amount of something available to consumers
- Total amount consumers want
- Number of people in a certain area
- Number of people in a square mile is Population _________.
- Population _____________: breaking the population up into groups.
- When we add the Birth Rate, Death Rate, and Migration Rate we get this.
- Someone who studies demographics
- Government in which their is only one party and they control everything.
- Premiere Wen Jiabao, Communism
- President Barrack Obama, Federal Republic
- Prime Minister Stephan Harper, Constitutional Monarchy
- President Nicolas Sarkozy, Federal Republic
- President Manmohan Singh, Federal Republic
- President Vladimir Putin, Federal Republic
- Prime Minister David Cameron, Constitutional Monarchy
- President Felipe Calderon, Federal Republic
- Continent located west of Asia and north of Africa
- Continent located west of North America and east of Europe.
- Continent located east of South America and south of Europe
- Continent located west of Europe and north of South America
- Continent that borders both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans and is located directly west of Africa
- Continent located south of Asia.
- Free trade agreement between the US, Canada, and Mexico
- A tax on an import.
- An Economy that does not trade with any other countries.
- Goods sold to another country
- Goods bought from another country
- _____________ economy is an economic system where prices, production, and supply are controlled by producers and consumers.
- ____________ economy is where the government controls all aspects of the economy.
- Ocean located between Europe and North America
- Largest ocean in the world
- This is a type of map that shows landforms such as mountains, plains, lakes, oceans, etc.
- This type of map shows the borders of countries, cities, capitals, etc.
- Runs east and west, but is measured north and south of the Equator
- Runs north and south, but is measured east and west of the Prime Meridian
- The Prime ___________ is a line of Longitude located at 0 degrees.
- Line of Latitude located at 0 degrees.
- Tropic of _________ located at 23 degrees north.
- Tropic of ___________ located at 23 degrees south.
- _______ circle located at 65.5 degrees North.
- _______ circle located at 65.5 degrees South.
- River that runs through North America and empties into the Gulf of Mexico.
- Anything found in nature that can be used by humans.
- A resource found in nature that will never run out or can be easily be replenished.
- To move from one place to another.
- A person who is forced to migrate because of problems in their country.
- A time in which the economy declines
- A recession that lasts a long period of time
- A country with a ruler with total power, typically one who has obtained power by force.
- Landform with steep sides, peeks, and high elevations.
- Body of water that runs through lands
- Body of freshwater that is surrounded by land on all sides
- Holy books of Hinduism
- A map key can also be known as a _________.
- On a map without a compass the top of the map is always which direction.
- Element of a map that shows directions
- Element of a map that tells distance
- Mountain range located in Central Europe
- Body of water located to the south of Asia and west of Africa
- Refusing trade with another country; embargo
- To cause great hardship for people
- Countries that are good friends.
- The only continent without permanent residents
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to TCAP Review crossword puzzle game?
this is a test.
Clues for Halloween.
What plans were made after the war and presedency
we should find as many vocabulary items as we can
Unit 7 Crossword Puzzle
This crossword puzzle tests your understanding of Unit 7 - Handle Customers from Diverse Backgrounds…