TCAP Review Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: tylernunley
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
TCAP Review Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionThis is a quiz used to review for all things Geography!
TCAP Review Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- An area of land with similarities such as culture, geographic forms, governments, or economics.
- Belief in many gods.
- Believing in one all powerful god.
- Founder of Islam
- Founder of Christianity
- Founded Judaism
- This type of region is defined by having similar traditions, religion, values, or language
- The oldest monotheistic religion in the world.
- Uses the Qur'an as a holy book.
- This religion has the same ethic code as Judaism.
- A government ruled by the religious leaders
- ____________ monarchy, which gives the monarch complete power.
- Constitutional ________, which limits the power of the monarch through an agreement between the monarch and people
- Government in which one person rules without concern for the general popualtion
- Few wealthy elites rule.
- Major landform that covers the majority of the Middle East
- Large body of water located east of Africa and south of Asia
- Religion so old that the founder is not known.
- Where both Buddhism and Hinduism were founded.
- Religion that has no personal god, founded by Siddharta Guatama
- Landform that separates Europe from Asia
- River that is crucial to the Chinese civilization
- Provided ancient Egyptians with the needed resources to develop in the desert
- Largest mountain range in North America
- Longest mountain range in the world
- Area in South America that is home to a beautiful rain forest and river containing some of the world's most rare animals and plants
- Mountains located in Northern India
- Ocean located between Europe and North America
- Location where monotheistic religions originated
- Sacred book of the Jews
- Holy temple of the Jews
- Islamic place of worship
- Located in the middle of North America and provide excellent land for farming
- Amount of something available to consumers
- Total amount consumers want
- Number of people in a certain area
- Number of people in a square mile is Population _________.
- Population _____________: breaking the population up into groups.
- When we add the Birth Rate, Death Rate, and Migration Rate we get this.
- Someone who studies demographics
- Government in which their is only one party and they control everything.
- Premiere Wen Jiabao, Communism
- President Barrack Obama, Federal Republic
- Prime Minister Stephan Harper, Constitutional Monarchy
- President Nicolas Sarkozy, Federal Republic
- President Manmohan Singh, Federal Republic
- President Vladimir Putin, Federal Republic
- Prime Minister David Cameron, Constitutional Monarchy
- President Felipe Calderon, Federal Republic
- Continent located west of Asia and north of Africa
- Continent located west of North America and east of Europe.
- Continent located east of South America and south of Europe
- Continent located west of Europe and north of South America
- Continent that borders both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans and is located directly west of Africa
- Continent located south of Asia.
- Free trade agreement between the US, Canada, and Mexico
- A tax on an import.
- An Economy that does not trade with any other countries.
- Goods sold to another country
- Goods bought from another country
- _____________ economy is an economic system where prices, production, and supply are controlled by producers and consumers.
- ____________ economy is where the government controls all aspects of the economy.
- Ocean located between Europe and North America
- Largest ocean in the world
- This is a type of map that shows landforms such as mountains, plains, lakes, oceans, etc.
- This type of map shows the borders of countries, cities, capitals, etc.
- Runs east and west, but is measured north and south of the Equator
- Runs north and south, but is measured east and west of the Prime Meridian
- The Prime ___________ is a line of Longitude located at 0 degrees.
- Line of Latitude located at 0 degrees.
- Tropic of _________ located at 23 degrees north.
- Tropic of ___________ located at 23 degrees south.
- _______ circle located at 65.5 degrees North.
- _______ circle located at 65.5 degrees South.
- River that runs through North America and empties into the Gulf of Mexico.
- Anything found in nature that can be used by humans.
- A resource found in nature that will never run out or can be easily be replenished.
- To move from one place to another.
- A person who is forced to migrate because of problems in their country.
- A time in which the economy declines
- A recession that lasts a long period of time
- A country with a ruler with total power, typically one who has obtained power by force.
- Landform with steep sides, peeks, and high elevations.
- Body of water that runs through lands
- Body of freshwater that is surrounded by land on all sides
- Holy books of Hinduism
- A map key can also be known as a _________.
- On a map without a compass the top of the map is always which direction.
- Element of a map that shows directions
- Element of a map that tells distance
- Mountain range located in Central Europe
- Body of water located to the south of Asia and west of Africa
- Refusing trade with another country; embargo
- To cause great hardship for people
- Countries that are good friends.
- The only continent without permanent residents
Related Crossword Games
Irregular verbs/ Past simple
Complete the crossword puzzle by changing the verbs inside the parenthesis to past simple tense.
Irregular Verbs in past tense
Complete the crossword puzzle with the verbs in their past tense form.
Person of Interest
POI Crossword Game