Sexual Reproduction In Man Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Try this puzzle to find out how much you have understood.
- The fertile period is from day eleven to _______.
- This process takes place on day fourteen of every month.
- Fertilisaton of sperm and ovum takes place at the _______.
- Sperms are deposited at the _______ of the female body.
- A hormone that regulates menstrual cycle.
- A tube that sends sperms from testes to urethra.
- Other than sperms, testes also produce this hormone.
- A substance made up of sperms and seminal fluid
- Urethra sends sperms and _________ at different times.
- Male and female sex hormones are produced directly into the _________.