Sexual Reproduction In Man Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Try this puzzle to find out how much you have understood.
- The fertile period is from day eleven to _______.
- This process takes place on day fourteen of every month.
- Fertilisaton of sperm and ovum takes place at the _______.
- Sperms are deposited at the _______ of the female body.
- A hormone that regulates menstrual cycle.
- A tube that sends sperms from testes to urethra.
- Other than sperms, testes also produce this hormone.
- A substance made up of sperms and seminal fluid
- Urethra sends sperms and _________ at different times.
- Male and female sex hormones are produced directly into the _________.
Digital Citizenship Crossword Puzzle
Check your understanding of important digital citizenship terms by completing the crossword puzzle.
Use the clues to find which key terms from the topic so far are in the crossword
Crossword Kyushu Edition
Use the hints to discover the names of different places in Kyushu.