Section 2 - Living Things Need Energy
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- the process used by plants to make food is called photo________.
- organisms that use sunlight to make food
- shows an ecosystem's loss of energy as it passes through the food chain is known as the energy _______
- organism that eats other organisms
- organism that breaks down dead or decaying material and turns it into useable nutrients
- organisms that eat only plants (producers)
- a figure that shows how energy in food flows from one organism to another (two words)
- organisms that eat plants and animals
- organisms that eat meat (other animals)
- a figure that shows the feeding relationships between organisms in an ecosystem (two words)
- shows "what eats what" (two words)
- shows energy flow from one organism to another (two words)