Section 2 - Living Things Need Energy Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: awallace916
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Section 2 - Living Things Need Energy Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionFood Webs
Section 2 - Living Things Need Energy Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- the process used by plants to make food is called photo________.
- organisms that use sunlight to make food
- shows an ecosystem's loss of energy as it passes through the food chain is known as the energy _______
- organism that eats other organisms
- organism that breaks down dead or decaying material and turns it into useable nutrients
- organisms that eat only plants (producers)
- a figure that shows how energy in food flows from one organism to another (two words)
- organisms that eat plants and animals
- organisms that eat meat (other animals)
- a figure that shows the feeding relationships between organisms in an ecosystem (two words)
- shows "what eats what" (two words)
- shows energy flow from one organism to another (two words)
Related Crossword Games
Irregular verbs/ Past simple
Complete the crossword puzzle by changing the verbs inside the parenthesis to past simple tense.
Irregular Verbs in past tense
Complete the crossword puzzle with the verbs in their past tense form.
Person of Interest
POI Crossword Game