Sacrament Of Reconciliation Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionWant to take it easy and relax while learning? Complete this crossword!
- To go against God's will and Justice
- The Sacramental rite which is usually given to babies.
- When a member of the Church confesses their sins to a Priest. Also known as Reconciliation.
- The sin involving only one person. Example: Discrimination
- The symbols of Bread and Wine
- Reconciling with ourselves, the community and God. Also known as Reconciliation, Penance, Conversion or Confession.
- When a man and woman love each other, the decide to have a _______.
- A religious solemn ceremony or act.
- When a baptised person is admitted as a full member of the Church.
- The Sacrament of ordination.
- One of the three groups of the seven sacraments. The Sacrament of I_____.
- One of the three groups of the seven sacraments. The Sacrament of H______.
- One of the three groups of the seven sacraments. The Sacrament of S______.
- The type of sin which everyone has- even when they were born.
- Remorse for a past conduct.