Rock Music 1 crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Rock Music 1 crossword puzzle game DescriptionRock Music 1
Rock Music 1 crossword puzzle game Hints
- One who performs something such as music for the love of doing it as opposed to performing it professionally for money or other remuneration.
- A blues ____ is a harmonica used to play blues; a technique called cross harping makes use of a harp played in a key one step or a fifth below that of the song, in order to have blue notes automatically available to the player.
- A modern jazz style pioneered in the early forties by alto saxophonist Charlie Parker, pianist Thelonious Monk, trumpeter Dizzy Gillespie, and others.
- _____ notes are otes that are lowered a half step or less.
- Beats two and four of a four-beat pattern, the accenting of which creates rock's basic rhythm.
- Preplanned music involving written out parts for instrumentalists in a band.
- Three or more notes played together.
- An accompaniment style used on either guitar or piano that does not require that the strong beats of the measure be articulated.
- The exclusive right to control the use of an artistic work for the amount of time allowed by law.
- The soft vocal style of Rudy Vallee, Bing Crosby, Perry Como, and others who tended to slide from one note to another giving the effect of warmth, intimacy, and sentimentality.
- ____ line referes to the group of lead melodic instruments such as those used in early New Orleans jazz bands, usually including a cornet (or trumpet), a clarinet, and a trombone.
- _____isation is spontaneous performance of music that has not been written or planned out in advance, based on a progression of harmonies, which can involve a certain amount of interplay among several musicians.
- Lip ____ refers to moving the lips to synchronize with a prerecorded song, giving the impression that the song is being performed live.
- The technique of adding more tracks of sound to a recording that has already been taped.
- A type of music that used syncopated rhythms; particularly popular between 1890 and 1915.
- The _____ section is the group of musical instruments that maintain the beat pattern and the harmonic flow of a piece of music.
- ____ breaks are short sections of music in which the soloist sings or plays alone while the accompanying instruments stop playing.
- A big-band jazz style of dance music popular during the thirties through the fifties.
- ____ rhythms are rhythms that do not fit an expected pattern of accents.
- ___ pan alley refers to a late nineteenth and early twentieth century area of New York where music publishers often had cheap, tinny sounding pianos.
- A ____ bass is the line played by a bass player that "walks" melodically between chord tones instead of jumping from one chord tone to another.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Rock Music 1 crossword puzzle game?