Respiratory System Questions
I Like This Game ( Liked by 2 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- removes carbon dioxide and other waste products from the body
- Process that uses oxygen in chemical reactions that release energy
- two large organs located on either side of the heart
- air travels into this and past tiny hairs calledcalia then down the windpipe
- encloses thespace inside your body called the thoracic cavity
- tubes that carry air into each lung
- allows lungs to expand
- prevents food and liquids from entering the lungs
- another respiratory movement
- hiccups,coughs, yawns and other methoids release this from the body
Endocrine System and its components
basically everything in the digestive tract
Digestive System Crossword
Digestive System Terms
Operating System Basics
Helps you understand operating systems. Link for help: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/computerbasics/2
Can you figure out the clues to the Solar System questions?