Respiratory System Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 2 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- removes carbon dioxide and other waste products from the body
- Process that uses oxygen in chemical reactions that release energy
- two large organs located on either side of the heart
- air travels into this and past tiny hairs calledcalia then down the windpipe
- encloses thespace inside your body called the thoracic cavity
- tubes that carry air into each lung
- allows lungs to expand
- prevents food and liquids from entering the lungs
- another respiratory movement
- hiccups,coughs, yawns and other methoids release this from the body
Related Crossword Games