I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- what the woman is born with and needs in order to reproduce
- What the guy creates everyday
- stores the sperms and where the sperms are created
- where the eggs are stored
- number of months in pregnancy
- what the woman gets when the baby is going to be born
- if there's a problem, a ________section is preformed
- the external organ where the testes is located
- what is used to transmit the sperms
- the sperm and egg travel in the _______tubes inside the girl
- the _______cycle the woman gets at puberty
- the egg becomes _______ when it is fertilized by the sperm
- sperms are ________ daily.
Endocrine System and its components
basically everything in the digestive tract
Digestive System Crossword
Digestive System Terms
Operating System Basics
Helps you understand operating systems. Link for help: http://www.gcflearnfree.org/computerbasics/2
Can you figure out the clues to the Solar System questions?