Pollution Crossword puzzle game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 3 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Pollution Crossword puzzle game DescriptionIt\ s very simple! Guess the answers with the clues given. It shows how much you understand about pollution on earth.
Pollution Crossword puzzle game Hints
- Combination of fog and smoke.
- One of the members of a group of predominantly aquatic.
- Gaseous element released from industry emissions that helps to form acid deposition.
- The major causes of damage of natural environment into atmosphere.
- One of the major greenhouse gasses that absorb heat.
- The most toxic greenhouse gas emission.
- Hydrocarbons, primary coal, fuel oil or natural gas are examples of this.
- A layer in Earth's atmosphere which contains relatively high concentrations.
- Waste matter that contaminates the water or air or soil.
- Rising of this could rise as a results of global warming.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Pollution Crossword puzzle game?