Poetry Terms crossword puzzle game
Created By: AliciaW315
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Poetry Terms crossword puzzle game DescriptionA crossword of poetry terms for our test.
Poetry Terms crossword puzzle game Hints
- something that is suggested by a word or thing
- A pattern of rhyming lines in a poem
- A humerous poem that follows an AABBA rhyme scheme
- A lyric poem that celebrates something or someone
- A narrative poem that follows a certain rhyme scheme and rhythm
- The direct meaning of a word
- The pattern of sounds made by stressed and unstressed syllables
- A poem that is not a narrative
- A poem that tells a story
- A narrative poem that tells of a hero
- The lines in the poem that are seperated by a space
- The formation of mental images in a poem or story
- A poem that has a word going down and a poem that goes with each letter
- An example would be, "Pow! Went the gun."
- An example would be, "Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore."
- An example would be, "The sky is as blue as the ocean."
- An example would be, "The car is fast lighting."
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to Poetry Terms crossword puzzle game?
Kasaysayan ng aking Newspaper
Nabi dan Rasul
Nabi dan Rasul
Numbers And Letters
Holidays & What You Do
Holidays and what you do (ex. christmas lights)
ANZ Call Centre Game
It\'s from call centre agent only
monogamy and polygamy
Monogamy versus Polygamy!