Poetry Terms Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionA crossword of poetry terms for our test.
- something that is suggested by a word or thing
- A pattern of rhyming lines in a poem
- A humerous poem that follows an AABBA rhyme scheme
- A lyric poem that celebrates something or someone
- A narrative poem that follows a certain rhyme scheme and rhythm
- The direct meaning of a word
- The pattern of sounds made by stressed and unstressed syllables
- A poem that is not a narrative
- A poem that tells a story
- A narrative poem that tells of a hero
- The lines in the poem that are seperated by a space
- The formation of mental images in a poem or story
- A poem that has a word going down and a poem that goes with each letter
- An example would be, "Pow! Went the gun."
- An example would be, "Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore."
- An example would be, "The sky is as blue as the ocean."
- An example would be, "The car is fast lighting."