PM3110: Introduction to Project Management - Final crossword puzzle game
Created By: rredbird
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
PM3110: Introduction to Project Management - Final crossword puzzle game DescriptionProject Management Final Examination.
PM3110: Introduction to Project Management - Final crossword puzzle game Hints
- Applicable restriction that will affect the performance of the project Any factor that affects when an activity can be scheduled
- The planned dates for performing activities and the planned dates for meeting milestones.
- The number of work periods (not including holidays or other non-working periods) required to complete an activity or other project element. Usually expressed as workdays or workweeks. Sometimes incorrectly equated with elapsed time.
- The original approved plan (for a project, a work package, or an activity), plus or minus approved scope changes. Usually used with a modifier (e.g., cost baseline, schedule baseline, performance measurement baseline).
- Any measurable, tangible, verifiable outcome, result, or item that must be produced to complete a project or part of a project. Often used more narrowly in reference to an external deliverable, which is a deliverable that is subject to approval by the pr
- Acronym for Actual Cost. Total costs incurred that must relate to whatever cost was budgeted within the planned value and earned value (which can sometimes be direct labor hours alone, direct costs alone, or all costs including indirect costs) in accompl
- An element of work performed during the course of a project. An activity normally has an expected duration, an expected cost, and expected resource requirements. Activities can be subdivided into tasks.
Related Crossword GamesLooking for crossword games similar to PM3110: Introduction to Project Management - Final crossword puzzle game?
Sobre los vidoejuegos
MUST BE SANTA
Find the words hidden in Must Be Santa song
Angles and Angle Pairs
4 kinds of angles 5 angle pairs
I loathe you
This is a crossword puzzle to help with the vocabulary from the book I loathe you by David Slonim
ER VERB CROSSWORD PUZZLE
ALL THE ANSWERS ARE VERBS FROM THE ER GROUP OF VERBS.
Chic Craftique Christmas Crossword Puzzle
For the Christmas Extravaganza - Solve the puzzle and then screen shot your score. Post it on the…
Call Centre Game
Alternatif access to get information billing of account information electronically
Use your knowledge of what substances are known to cause cancer to complete this crossword.
What do you know about marketing?