Phrasal Verbs Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: pzulaica79
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Phrasal Verbs Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionPhrasal Verbs
Phrasal Verbs Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- He smoked a pack a day that is why he needed someone to _______ his cigarette addiction.
- I was concerned about my best friend problem that is why I _______.
- Don't eat with your mouth open, you are _______ my lunch!
- His drinking was getting out of hand, that is why he had to _______.
- If you don't know what a word means you have to _______.
- I think I'm _______ with the flu, I feel feverish and I have a sore throat.
- I trust you and I know you would never _______.
- I know you feel bad about your grades, but you need to _______ and study harder for the final.
- All of this work has _______.
- Do you _______ cooking or should we order a pizza?
Related Crossword Games
Fill the crossword using the unhealthy food vocabulary
Fill in the puzzle to help learn the key concepts of sterility, asepsis, and the open glove…
Crucigrama realizado sobre la asignatura de historia
Basic genetic terms
Fill the Types of Containers