Phrasal Verbs Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: pzulaica79
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Phrasal Verbs Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionPhrasal Verbs
Phrasal Verbs Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- He smoked a pack a day that is why he needed someone to _______ his cigarette addiction.
- I was concerned about my best friend problem that is why I _______.
- Don't eat with your mouth open, you are _______ my lunch!
- His drinking was getting out of hand, that is why he had to _______.
- If you don't know what a word means you have to _______.
- I think I'm _______ with the flu, I feel feverish and I have a sore throat.
- I trust you and I know you would never _______.
- I know you feel bad about your grades, but you need to _______ and study harder for the final.
- All of this work has _______.
- Do you _______ cooking or should we order a pizza?
Related Crossword Games