I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
- He smoked a pack a day that is why he needed someone to _______ his cigarette addiction.
- I was concerned about my best friend problem that is why I _______.
- Don't eat with your mouth open, you are _______ my lunch!
- His drinking was getting out of hand, that is why he had to _______.
- If you don't know what a word means you have to _______.
- I think I'm _______ with the flu, I feel feverish and I have a sore throat.
- I trust you and I know you would never _______.
- I know you feel bad about your grades, but you need to _______ and study harder for the final.
- All of this work has _______.
- Do you _______ cooking or should we order a pizza?
Verbs In 3
It is about the third form of the verbs (Past Participle)
In this exercise you will practice the irregular verbs
Past Participles Of Verbs
These words are all past participles of both regular and irregular verbs. They are very useful to…
Irregular Verbs - Past Simple
It's very useful to know the Past Simple tense of the most common irregular verbs, especially for…