I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Find phrasal verbs, each one has 2 words together (no spaces)
- To investigate. (2 words)
- To Follow (an order or an instruction) / To accomplish (a task). (2 words)
- To meet or find by coincidence. (2 words)
- To put on to see if it fits. (2 words)
- To resemble in appearance or character. (2 words)
- To invent or complete / To become friends again / Cosmetics. (2 words)
- To die. (2 words)
- To continue or carry on. (2 words)
Verbs In 3
It is about the third form of the verbs (Past Participle)
In this exercise you will practice the irregular verbs
Past Participles Of Verbs
These words are all past participles of both regular and irregular verbs. They are very useful to…
Irregular Verbs - Past Simple
It's very useful to know the Past Simple tense of the most common irregular verbs, especially for…