Phrasal Verbs Crossword Puzzle Game
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
DescriptionFind phrasal verbs, each one has 2 words together (no spaces)
- To investigate. (2 words)
- To Follow (an order or an instruction) / To accomplish (a task). (2 words)
- To meet or find by coincidence. (2 words)
- To put on to see if it fits. (2 words)
- To resemble in appearance or character. (2 words)
- To invent or complete / To become friends again / Cosmetics. (2 words)
- To die. (2 words)
- To continue or carry on. (2 words)