Photoshop Terms Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: skindawg
I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Photoshop Terms Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionCrossword of Photoshop terms
Photoshop Terms Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- A selection with varying degree of transparency around the edges
- Press Control+D to do this
- To remove all color information
- Graph for evaluating image tonal values
- Palette that records each edit; user can revert to previous states
- Area that temporarily conceals a part of a layer
- Flashing dotted lines around a selection (slang)
- Intensity of a color
- Photoshop file format that keeps layers separate
- Format for high resolution graphics and photographs used on the web
- Tool used to lighten an area of a photo
- Tool used to darken an area of a photo
- Converting a vector image to a bitmap (often done to text for effects)
- Color effect that gradually fades from one color to the next
- Format that allows documents to open in Adobe reader