I Like This Game ( Liked by 1 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Crossword of Photoshop terms
- A selection with varying degree of transparency around the edges
- Press Control+D to do this
- To remove all color information
- Graph for evaluating image tonal values
- Palette that records each edit; user can revert to previous states
- Area that temporarily conceals a part of a layer
- Flashing dotted lines around a selection (slang)
- Intensity of a color
- Photoshop file format that keeps layers separate
- Format for high resolution graphics and photographs used on the web
- Tool used to lighten an area of a photo
- Tool used to darken an area of a photo
- Converting a vector image to a bitmap (often done to text for effects)
- Color effect that gradually fades from one color to the next
- Format that allows documents to open in Adobe reader
Basic Computer Terms
Terms for Academic Writing
Word game for Critical Research
try and solve this crossword that has words from our textbook (0.2)
Icd 10 Cm Terms
Terms for icd 10
Determine music terms from clues and enter all answers correctly to complete the puzzle.