Personal Finance Vocab: Stock Market Terms Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: IAMABEAST987654
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Personal Finance Vocab: Stock Market Terms Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionThis is a crossword puzzle designed to help students memorize vocab words, so they can have a blurb idea about stocks and the market.
Personal Finance Vocab: Stock Market Terms Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Stock that entitles the holder of money to a divided line with a company’s profit
- Stock that gives priority to holders
- Stockholder’s share of the profit
- amount of money you could lose
- amount of money you could make if an investments goes right
- A stock in a quickly growing company
- dividing profits or losses attributable to members of the Company by the number of shares in issue.
- evaluation ratio of a company's current share price compared to its per-share earnings.
- People are willing to pay more or pay less per stock.
- he return so far this year since the first of the year.
- Dividends paid for the past 12 months divided by the number of common shares outstanding, as reported by a company. The number of shares often is determined by a weighted average of shares outstanding over the reporting term.
- Dividends paid out over a whole year divided by the total number of shares
- The final price at which the stock was traded at the end of the day
- Stock market where the prices are and will continue/expected to rise
- A market where the stock prices are falling
- Arranges a deal or sale
- Stands for the New York Stock Exchange, which is located on Wall Street
- Second largest stock exchange
- Global electronic stock market and benchmark index for technology stocks
- When shares of a company are offered to the public for the first time. How a private company transitions to a public economy
- Provides investors with information on stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other investment opportunities. It will also typically include a lot of information about the company, which includes, among other things, items like a description of the company and