Personal Finance Vocab: Stock Market Terms Crossword Puzzle Game
Created By: IAMABEAST987654
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
Personal Finance Vocab: Stock Market Terms Crossword Puzzle Game DescriptionThis is a crossword puzzle designed to help students memorize vocab words, so they can have a blurb idea about stocks and the market.
Personal Finance Vocab: Stock Market Terms Crossword Puzzle Game Hints
- Stock that entitles the holder of money to a divided line with a company’s profit
- Stock that gives priority to holders
- Stockholder’s share of the profit
- amount of money you could lose
- amount of money you could make if an investments goes right
- A stock in a quickly growing company
- dividing profits or losses attributable to members of the Company by the number of shares in issue.
- evaluation ratio of a company's current share price compared to its per-share earnings.
- People are willing to pay more or pay less per stock.
- he return so far this year since the first of the year.
- Dividends paid for the past 12 months divided by the number of common shares outstanding, as reported by a company. The number of shares often is determined by a weighted average of shares outstanding over the reporting term.
- Dividends paid out over a whole year divided by the total number of shares
- The final price at which the stock was traded at the end of the day
- Stock market where the prices are and will continue/expected to rise
- A market where the stock prices are falling
- Arranges a deal or sale
- Stands for the New York Stock Exchange, which is located on Wall Street
- Second largest stock exchange
- Global electronic stock market and benchmark index for technology stocks
- When shares of a company are offered to the public for the first time. How a private company transitions to a public economy
- Provides investors with information on stocks, bonds, mutual funds and other investment opportunities. It will also typically include a lot of information about the company, which includes, among other things, items like a description of the company and
Related Crossword Games
Ice Skating Spins
Know your vocabs
Family Members Crossword
In this game you need to read the description of the words and write down the answer. Check your…
Engaged Members themed Crossword Puzzle
You will be familiarized with the definition of the differnt parts of speech
EADON AN SARAH
A fun game to enjoy in forensics