Parts Of The Body
I Like This Game ( Liked by 0 people )
How to play Crossword Puzzle?
- Click on an across or down clue.
- Type in the answer on puzzle.
- Background turns green on correct answer.
- Continue until the puzzle is solved.
- Clicking "hint" reveals a letter without awarding points.
- Clicking "word" reveals entire word without awarding points.
- Fill more answers in less time for higher score.
(Some inside,some outside) Enjoy!
- Also known as a shape, it makes your blood go to different parts of your body.
- It has 2 holes, is one way for you to breathe,you use it to smell smells, and is also known as a nose
- If you have a lot of these in your body, you work out alot, and your strong( can lift heavy things )
- Also an american meat meal, they help protect the heart and lungs.
- Also known as a skeleton, the small parts are your ______.
- Its a part of your body that helps you see.
- You can also chew it in a different form, its what holds your teeth in place.
- It has your toes, heel, and it's what you put a shoe/boot on.
- Opisite of front.
- Its on your finger, and girls sometimes put ****polish on them.(the **** is so I don't give out to much information.)
- A part of your body on your face, and spongebobs friend Sandy _______!
- You use to pick up things, touch things, and you use it to type.
- Most living things have it except plants, we use it for memory, knowledge,feelings,move your muscles, see, and everything you do